Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Cosmos View Post
    Cool cool. Any way to get a word out that I have one, but I’d like say you for example to help me organize it alongside Ian as well
    What am I organising?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic Cosmos View Post
    Cool cool. Any way to get a word out that I have one, but I’d like say you for example to help me organize it alongside Ian as well
    Yeah, I could help with all that. I could post about it on the Reddit since I post on there pretty frequently, so hopefully we'd have a few people join from there.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Ian and Deathbat, here ya go: https://discord.gg/qx7JDgC

OS
    Android
    Cheers mate, I'll post the link on the Subreddit asap

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Cool cool. Let me know when you join

OS
    Android
    Just realized that I need to finish this as well, and reset is gunner, so any help is appreciated.
    I have deathbat already as a trooper, I just tried to add Ian as well; any other help is appreciated.

Cheers all.

Maybe one day I will have all the cool toys and be able to help others.

OS
    iOS
    My dude, join our Discord Server! Free to join, https://discord.gg/qx7JDgC I made it so everyone can communicate things a lot faster

OS
    iOS
    If anyone need help with these, I have all talismans needed for the last missions.

OS
    Android
    I need one more run on this, if someone could set that up, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    I need one more run on this, if someone could set that up, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers.
    Got mine already set up for ya