Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Lightning and Predator Talisman Mission

Ok... I'll admit I didn't jump feet first into all the missions when they came out again, but now I only have 2 left. One of them is LOL Gunner with Lightning and Predator talismans. Ian was awesome and added me and now I have 1 out of 3 left for that mission. I'd love to close it out tomorrow if possible. I finally got my 4th rage talisman so I have my fully sharded Samuari Eddie with Rage and Hunter as my champion in the event you are looking for that one. I've used most of my troopers for today so hopefully some new blood is around to help with this!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    What is it you need help with? If it’s the lightning predator mission then (I think) you can remove me and I can remove you from our trooper list which leaves you free to add me again. I haven’t actually tried this but in reading this forum that’s the impression I get.

Give it a try what’s the worst that can happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian-4726 View Post
    What is it you need help with? If it’s the lightning predator mission then (I think) you can remove me and I can remove you from our trooper list which leaves you free to add me again. I haven’t actually tried this but in reading this forum that’s the impression I get.

Give it a try what’s the worst that can happen?
    Worth a shot!! It will at least cut down on one week if it works...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian-4726 View Post
    What is it you need help with? If it’s the lightning predator mission then (I think) you can remove me and I can remove you from our trooper list which leaves you free to add me again.

That does work.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Cool. it just needs good communication on both sides to let them know they can send another request.

OS
    iOS
    Sidney, you’re free to try a third time. I’m ready for you. (Ooh err missus)

I never even saw you show back up in my troopers list. Saw that you sent badges but never got a second chance at it... :-( Been checking all afternoon...

Sent another request...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    So what about now? Just accepted you again and was able to use your samurai.

OS
    iOS
    I had to delete you as a trooper from my list. Often when a player announces they are leaving the game for whatever reason, the other guys will say cheers , it’s been a pleasure, but they’ll also say that they intend to carry on using their trooper. I’m guessing that if you don’t delete someone then they will stay on your list until you delete them. But again I could be wrong.

Ok... That finally worked!!! I've got 2 out of 3!! Thanks again!! Once you accept the request again I should be able to get 3 of 3! I really owe you a couple beers for this!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player