Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    i'll try to evolve my soldier Eddie but it's Hard, I need 2 star evolution shards
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    iOS
    They should drop anywhere in battlefield or underworld hard and madness and kingdom of sands on madness
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    thanx
    but battlefiled I'm on normal
    and kingdom of sand only on hard ...
    just on the edge to evolve my charachters but don't have enough shard to do it !
    :-(
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    iOS
    Well you should focus on levelling some talismans for your characters in order to open up the new worlds
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

It depends on your play style. Based on your talisman choice, I'd say you want to deal as much damage as possible. Go with original Eddie, then. Also, possessed rockets (red) are pretty good, but if you have a diaper bat, go with that one. They're all pretty good.

Your second ally should be a support character (healer, debuffs, buffs, revives, or shields) if your Eddie and 1st ally are both high damage characters. So I agree with Jennie. If damage is your thing, go with red talismans on original Eddie (there are differences, but you can check other posts in this forum for help with that), a red diaper bat, and wicker dog of night so he can heal your team.

If you want to have high damage allies (both or all 3 in case of dungeons), then you'll need a support Eddie (usually green like Pharaoh, Mummy, or Visions) to help your allies continue to dish out the goods. If you use Mummy Eddie, you need to have ALL of your allies do massive damage. I use Mummy Eddie as my main Eddie and he supports my 3 Assassin/Gunner allies by keeping debuffs off of them and stunning foes to make them easy pickings.

Beginner's rule of thumb:

* If your Eddie is a high-damage beast (soldier, vampire, cyborg, rainmaker, etc), you need really good support to ensure their survival. So any character like the dog of war or green diaper bat, or a strong defense/healer is imperative for support. You won't be able to finish the game if all your characters are glass cannons. This is why so many people who love the soldier eddie use the blue allied soldier.

* If your Eddie is a good support character (Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, etc) then you'll need high damage dealers, or you won't advance. Warriors and Assassins make good damage dealers, so I would go with allies that hit AoE and do high damage.

Last, but most important, is talisman choice. With some trial and error you'll find the best talisman combinations for each of your characters (they are all different, and there's no "one size fits all" option). If you need help deciding, I would recommend creating a separate thread on a specific character where you can ask others on this forum for advice on talisman sets for that specific character. There are plenty of people who know their stuff and are more than willing to help you on this forum.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

OS
    iOS
    thanx a lot
    I'll update this thread, about my Eddie's
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...die-and-allies

OS
    iOS
    A quick update.
    - Eddie is 3 star and I'm waiting for 2 star evolution shard to evolve it => I farm Ailing Kingdom and Kingdom of sand in madness difficulty but I can't find them... Should I get one in farming any battles of these kingdoms ? Only in madness ?
    - Soldier Eddie is 2 star and I'm waiting for a yellow 1 star evo shard. Same pb :-)
    - Angel of pain is 4 star.
    - My last character is wickerdog of night. I had another ones I love (see my profile on my signature) but I don't really know if I could do a better choice...

thanx for all your advices and take a look at my account to help me

OS
    iOS
    Ailing kingdom doesn't drop those, 2* evo shards drop in kingdom of sands madness and battlefield underworld both hard and madness
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad