Bort going Casual

Well, I haven't even loaded the game in the last few days, and honestly, its been pretty freeing.

I have not been around as long as everyone, but I did start ~1.5 years ago, so thats been quit a while. However, in that time, I've managed to pull 5 rainmakers and 3 assassin CotD, but no prisoner, VHE, or cyborg. At some point it gets pretty frustrating, especially given the proliferation of VHE at higher levels of PVP. But I digress.

I imagine I will pick up the game again to check on the events, but I might be in for a prolonged break. Feel free to drop me as a trooper.

o/

OS
    Android
    thanks for being a great trooper for so long and take your time needed. hope to see ya back one day. so long, enjoy the post LOTB life

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Totally understandable, enjoy your freedom.
    The few troopers I kept are quitting.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Totally understandable, enjoy your freedom.
    The few troopers I kept are quitting.
    Not all R1ck, some still have some hope left... Have to say that devs finally taking seriously trooper burden is among the few things that keeps the engine running..

Sorry for hijacking your post Bort... Have a great post LOTB in some way you probably help things change by doing it so tanks you
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)