Pretty much every time I come on forums now (which is a whole lot less than before...) it says about 25 people viewing. When I first joined it was always a ton of people.

If the game keeps heading in this direction, no one will be online. Here are you obvious issues:

Constant events while seemingly ignoring issues
Constant crashes and odd character bugs
•Every couple months when there is a list of bug fixes there comes a few more bugs
No new game content - We've been waiting for night city since the beginning. Why in the hell do you advertise something if you're going to completely avoid it for years?
And then later (Before the advertised "Coming soon" world is released) on you add in another teaser most of us won't see before we give up hope and quit... The silent planet.

The point of this post is that you guys seriously need to step up before you lose your jobs. We're tired of the game not working. We're tired of the same levels over and over and over. We're tired of endless events (It would be fine if those aspects of the game actually worked correctly).

Fix the bugs, and then release the new content. I guarantee your player base will increase and current players online time will increase.