Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'll add to this post over time.

About the monthly rewards: +1 on the sacrificial heart idea, how about, since there are 6 precious soul characters, we spread them throughout the month, (1* Gold Idol on the 5th, 1* Heart on the 10th, 3* Gold Idol on the 15th and so on)

About the store ideas: PLEASE give us a gold boost similar to the XP boost

An option to change sound settings in battle would be nice as a minor change. Also, maybe an option to use randomized game tracks when you're playing a level if you want to hear something different.

Edit: actually since the calendar has 24 daily rewards in one month, why not fill out the last 6 days with the hearts and idols?
    Last edited by Amarthir; 01-10-2018 at 03:09 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Lots of good ideas already mentioned. I would also like to see the rankings in the arena adjusted. It takes close to 0 effort to achieve duelist 1, but significant effort to get to Warlord 3. Doesn't incentivize competing when finishing at 3000 and 1901 offers the same reward.

OS
    Android
    Pretty much agree with everything said. But what bothers me the most (even more than bugs) is the TIME is takes to play all troopers. I have suggested before and I will never stop suggesting it: why can't this game have a sweep/instant/whateveryouwannacallit mode. I can't see the need of wasting all this time and phone battery on auto-play to finish all troopers (which takes AT LEAST 3 hours everyday)

The sweep/instant/whateveryouwannacallit could be another button under battle that would allow you to finish instantly a battle that you have already finished (without having to wait for the autoplay)

1e 2b 3a 4b 5a
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    There are many great ideas that have been posted already and I support all of them
    In the arena we need something to motivate the players better rewards a Mythical soul a 5 stars of your choice, exclusive talismans, something that can’t be gain by just farming, maybe create toons that can be achieve only when you win Eternal or top 5 give those toons unique abilities (no mediocre toons) everyone will fight to get this toons, a different point system so the players who can’t play on Saturday can fight for Eternal, hide attack team and talismans from players or going blind and RNG will randomly pick any of your 3 defenses so anytime you fight the same player you won’t fight the same defense, give a twist to pvp every month like been able to bring a second Eddie but not like in pve where you can switch Eddies, give the Eternal of the week something different like a golden symbol so when you face him/her in the arena you know he/she is the king of last week
    but in order for the players to spend enough time in the Arena fixing bugs and playing troopers faster is critical.
    \m/ just like Mariner said is IRON Fucking MAIDEN up the the irons

OS
    iOS
    Very good ideas here...

The most important for me : a system for non dupes characters... Since there are more and more characters, what is the chance to get a new character when you miss only 2-3 of them ? virtually zero...
    The frontier point system is very good, is it possible to extend it to all the characters? (got a character for 500 frontier coins sounds great)

Don't worried for the store we will continue to buy ironite and souls (we need it for the arena/sacrifices-> skillshards are need for level up the characters)

Other improvements I'd like to see:

PvP:
    - hall of fame
    - Gold/silver/bronze medals in the nickname or the avatar for those who have been eternal/rank2/rank3 (since the launch of the arena)
    - maybe better rewards (grinding for top ranks actually don't worth the effort)
    - Other ladders (pvp modes with restrictions: only sentinels, no power moves, only eddies, etc...)

Pve:
    - be able to use several troopers in the same run (once you got the grim reaper eddie)
    - parts of new worlds every 2/3 months
    - new missions
    Last edited by surfingwithdje; 01-10-2018 at 10:55 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I agree with everything said before.
    Biggest issue is the waste of time to play all your troopers.
    One smaller issue, that I personally had, is to give everybody the same price when there’s a tie in the pvp ranks. I once was rank 13 with the same points as rank 10 and didn’t get the prize for 10th place only because of the alphabetical order. It was Ash, FallenAngel and me. It’s just one SS, but not fair anyway.

But first of all, fix the bugs. What’s more annoying to me than AOF, is WUR who’s stealing endure when you have PI on.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    There are some great ideas here, Im gonna give mine:

PVE: Im Okay with most of it, but:

- Please PLEASE get rid of 1000 gold reward in LOL. I'd prefer to get 1 3* exp shard instead.
    - Some weekly competition like the arena, clear most stages in X time or a dungeon with endless waves and compete for the higher level.

PVP:

- Right now the only good reward in pvp is the community recognition, the podium poster is great but it is bugged since week 39 (9 weeks ago); the ingame poster shown is the one which LordSchmeb won the 1st place. It is not fair to anyone who wins the week and cant see his poster ingame.

- Improve PVP rewards, as I said in the last point pvp rewards are really bad. They need to be improved, we need better rewards and dont hurt the balance between top players and the rest of community. A skin soul for the winners, it would give the winners the opportunity to have a toon with different color (same abilities and stats) something like a black nomad, that would be awesome and clearly would reward a player to fight for a top spot.

Cheers.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    carlos skin soul idea is really cool.

a few more ideas:

-xp boost shouls be available to buy for gold too like during one october event.
    - other stuff shouls be available for gold too like xp and talisman evo packs, why not creating more bottlenecks, it will keep us motivated to grind (but the gold issue got MUCH better TBH)
    - lower the price for the monthly legendary soul, 10 mio is somewhat out of line, feels like a robbery.
    -make all 5* worthy (give PDK an aoe attack for example and he will be great) it sucks to get an uber rare toon like mystic eddie just to find out that he is crap.
    - i thought BNW was designed to get talismans, why the hell do we have a load of talismans in the pvp store?
    makes no sense, there are better ways to drain our ironcoins. (like carlos skin soul idea )
    - events are great give us a bit more than in january please. would be cool if we could see some really creative stuff, the possibilities are endless. why not letting us farm solely NOTB in every possible difficulty to get the 666 frags for example (this would have been something different)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Best thing ever lmfao!!!!

All of the ideas here kick ass. Every one of them.

My personal favorite would be the never ending level and the gold booster (which I mentioned months ago! I have only been able to get the legendary soul for 10m gold once, when it was first released. Since then my gold has never been above 3m because of leveling up characters and talismans and even using souls is expensive as hell.)
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'll add to this post over time.

About the monthly rewards: +1 on the sacrificial heart idea, how about, since there are 6 precious soul characters, we spread them throughout the month, (1* Gold Idol on the 5th, 1* Heart on the 10th, 3* Gold Idol on the 15th and so on)

About the store ideas: PLEASE give us a gold boost similar to the XP boost

An option to change sound settings in battle would be nice as a minor change. Also, maybe an option to use randomized game tracks when you're playing a level if you want to hear something different.

Edit: actually since the calendar has 24 daily rewards in one month, why not fill out the last 6 days with the hearts and idols?
    YES! The same exact songs for every motion gets very old very fast, even if it is the songs we love. Randomize the songs please! And also the option to adjust the volume of music/effects in battle would be great. Most of the time the effects overpower the music which is simply ridiculous!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572