Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    490

    Collecting Characters

    While some characters are earned through the story line, the vast majority, including Eddies, will need to be unlocked by summoning them from the Book of Souls.

    Souls have their own rarity which determines the rarity of the character summoned.
    • Common souls can summon 1 to 3-star characters.
    • Rare souls can summon 3 to 5-star characters.
    • Legendary souls can summon 4 to 5-star characters.

    Class-specific souls can be purchased in the Store with Trooper Badges, so you can guarantee the class of character you will summon.

    Summoning does cost Gold:
    Gold Soul
    100 Common
    250 Common Gunner/Assassin
    12,000 Rare (including class-specific)
    37,000 Legendary
    Characters you unlock will be marked as ‘New’ in your team until you view them.

    It’s highly recommended that you lock the characters you know you want to keep. Simply select them in the ‘My Team’ screen and then tap the lock icon on the right-hand side of their info modal.

    You can also sell characters you don’t want for Gold. Simply tap the ‘Sell’ button on the left-hand side of the ‘My Team’ screen, then tap the characters you want to liquidate. Locked characters will be greyed out. Once you’re done selecting characters, tap the ‘Sell’ button to confirm. All portraits with a coin icon will be sold.

    Note: Selling is irreversible!
    Last edited by Lamia; 08-08-2016 at 07:16 PM. Reason: added cost of Common Gunner/Assassin Soul

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8
    Is there any reason to keep more than two of each ally? For instance, I have several Wickerdog Kings, but would only ever be able to use two of them at a time. Are the extras good for anything other than gold?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Yorkshire
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    Gaius: I'd flog em to make room for something more interesting myself

  4. #4
    Moderator Lamia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by GaiusVagor View Post
    I have several Wickerdog Kings, but would only ever be able to use two of them at a time. Are the extras good for anything other than gold?
    Currently you can only sell extra characters for gold, however in a future update we will be making duplicate characters much more worthwhile. So perhaps for your more valuable extras (4 and 5 stars, say) you might want to see if you can maintain enough space to keep them around.

    You can purchase extra character (and item) slots by tapping the +' sign at the end of your characters/items. Each expansion is 5 slots and each expansion increases in cost.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1
    What is the maximum characters you can have? I'm at 35

  6. #6
    Moderator Lamia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
    What is the maximum characters you can have? I'm at 35
    Please see:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    You can purchase extra character (and item) slots by tapping the +' sign at the end of your characters/items. Each expansion is 5 slots and each expansion increases in cost.
    As far as I know there is no maximum.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Currently you can only sell extra characters for gold, however in a future update we will be making duplicate characters much more worthwhile. So perhaps for your more valuable extras (4 and 5 stars, say) you might want to see if you can maintain enough space to keep them around.
    Is it valid for Eddies too ? I've got 3 3* Speed Of Light Eddies (all summoned from 2* souls) ?

  8. #8
    Moderator Lamia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
    What is the maximum characters you can have? I'm at 35
    UPDATE: I believe the max is 100, unless someone can confirm otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrider View Post
    Is it valid for Eddies too ? I've got 3 3* Speed Of Light Eddies (all summoned from 2* souls) ?
    Yes, I would definitely recommend trying to hold on to your spare Eddies.

  9. #9
    If I remember correctly, taking it to 60 character slots took me 90,000 golds...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    If I remember correctly, taking it to 60 character slots took me 90,000 golds...
    from 55 to 60 is 90,000 gold (or 70 ironite).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •