Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah holding extra tallies for sure! But I keep some dupes in case I need their particualr skills in a buff/nerf event where two of one ally can make things quicker - might as well keep em for that and holding tallies as I have the space - and if I ever do not need them then they can be sacked.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Sacrifice. And Gauntlet.
    I just keep a dupe Gambler and a Raven Witch for Gauntlet
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    While some characters are earned through the story line, the vast majority, including Eddies, will need to be unlocked by summoning them from the Book of Souls.

Souls have their own rarity which determines the rarity of the character summoned.
    • Common souls can summon 1 to 3-star characters.
    • Rare souls can summon 3 to 5-star characters.
    • Legendary souls can summon 4 to 5-star characters.

Class-specific souls can be purchased in the Store with Trooper Badges, so you can guarantee the class of character you will summon.

Summoning does cost Gold:
    Gold Soul
    100 Common
    250 Common Gunner/Assassin
    12,000 Rare (including class-specific)
    37,000 Legendary
    Characters you unlock will be marked as ‘New’ in your team until you view them.

It’s highly recommended that you lock the characters you know you want to keep. Simply select them in the ‘My Team’ screen and then tap the lock icon on the right-hand side of their info modal.

You can also sell characters you don’t want for Gold. Simply tap the ‘Sell’ button on the left-hand side of the ‘My Team’ screen, then tap the characters you want to liquidate. Locked characters will be greyed out. Once you’re done selecting characters, tap the ‘Sell’ button to confirm. All portraits with a coin icon will be sold.

Note: Selling is irreversible!

hello on about collecting or getting characters I have a question I used to have run to the hills eddie and I sacrificed him awhile ago and I was wondering how do I get him back I did send a support through the game asking but I figured you might know something thank you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy-5034 View Post
    hello on about collecting or getting characters I have a question I used to have run to the hills eddie and I sacrificed him awhile ago and I was wondering how do I get him back I did send a support through the game asking but I figured you might know something thank you
    I think you can only get Run to the Hills Ed through the story progression now, so your support ticket would probably be your best chance at getting him back.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    I had to create myself an Excel Spreadsheet so I could keep track of my Eddie and Allies. I've since added tabs for Dungeon Achievements (listing teams I've used and what the remaining achievements are), a tab for the relics I've grabbed, a tab for Awakened characters and then a tab to track the certain characters that come in all 5 (or 6 - Cosmic) varieties.

As far as dupes go, I have kept Heirophants and Minotaurs for dupes. All the others I just save for sacrifice events. Today, I'm sitting on 11 5* Eddies and 15 4* Eddies for the next sac event. Not to mention all the 5* and 4* allies and about 30 of those 5* sacrificial hearts.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    I had to create myself an Excel Spreadsheet so I could keep track...
    Welcome to the wonderful world of spreadsheets! I have sooooo many of them now

It hasn't been updated in a few months, but I found this fan-site (https://lotbgamer.com/) really useful for helping organise my character collection, especially when it came to the 3* characters. Easy enough to make an account, and then you can select the characters you have and easily see which ones you're still missing.

Name:  lotbgamer.PNG
Views: 983
Size:  290.8 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 05-21-2020 at 02:41 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Welcome to the wonderful world of spreadsheets

I have sooooo many of them now
    I mean... when your collective list of characters gets to be so large, you need something to keep track of them so you don't sacrifice them or so you know how to build a dungeon/event team.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 9.37.49 PM.png
Views: 770
Size:  199.3 KB

OS
    Android
    Did somebody say spreadsheets.....

Name:  LotbChars.png
Views: 1345
Size:  298.1 KB

Name:  LotbTalis.png
Views: 764
Size:  285.8 KB

Name:  LotbDun.png
Views: 695
Size:  277.7 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Did somebody say spreadsheets.....
    I am in awe! Your colour coding is fantastic, as is the amount of details you're tracking. You even have filters!!! If you, you know, ever wanted to turn that into a template, like, I wouldn't stop you or anything

At the very least, I might borrow your idea of writing down teams at least, instead of my current system of hoping I can find screenshots, or that I wrote something down in my disorganised mess of files.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I am in awe! Your colour coding is fantastic, as is the amount of details you're tracking. You even have filters!!! If you, you know, ever wanted to turn that into a template, like, I wouldn't stop you or anything
    Thanks Happy to share; I've uploaded it in a .zip and attached it to this post below (.xlsx not allowed as an attachment type). I've put a Read Me sheet at the start with information on how I've filled the tables so the filters work. I've also left it with my current collection of Eddies and Allies so you can see how it works; it should be easy enough to change around the 0's and X's to match your own collection then update the Needed table manually if you want to track that (yes, I know 0's and 1's would be easier but I like to make things difficult for myself and can't be bothered to change it all). I've also left in all my talisman builds and dungeon teams; no guarantee these are the best possible combinations but they work for me and many of them are from or based on the forum guides anyway.

Download:LotB_Chars(Template).zip
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 05-22-2020 at 11:05 AM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.