Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    I saw this thread and thought to myself... Pac Man! Donkey Kong! Galaga! Missle Command! Asteroids! lol
    LMAO!!! I did the same thing! I thought I was going to be transported back in time to people standing in line to try and get their initials on the high score. You mentioned some great games!!! Remember Zaxxon, Tron, Dig Dug, Track and Field and tempest? Not to mention the laser disk games like Dragon's Lair, Space quest and M.A.C.H. 3... My wife bought me an arcade cabinet a few years ago and it's always a hit when people come to visit... Ok... I won't lie... I spend way too much time down there playing Donkey Kong too... Name:  dkong2.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  149.0 KB
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    Hey
    I played DOOM as well ( 2 parts) , Duken nuken was a legend( remember flat objects), heretic similar to doom but different I can'r say guns, its more like crossbow, and some magic weapons, but the game was awesome and then I was introduced to fallout and Heroes of might and magic.
    Last edited by IronMark; 05-14-2017 at 07:13 PM.

OS
    Android
    No idea how many hours I've racked up playing Turrican on the c64 over the course of my life. Tons of Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat too. Oh Blood and Doom too.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895

OS
    Android
    Some favorites I played bards tale, the tsr/dungeons and dragons games, heroes of might and magic, master of magic, master of Orion, xcom ufo, diablo and diablo 2, warcraft, starcraft, zork, seventh guest, jagged alliance, and Duke nukem. Too many great games out there to list.

OS
    Android
    I have a full 80s arcade in my house, my games include dragons lair, tron, galaga, ikari warriers, mortal kombat 2, sit down spy hunter, pacman, mrs pacman,pheonix, star wars, earthshaker pinball,charlies angels pinball,and a few others alll in original cabinets