Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I just kill the minions and enable auto... That's just the way it is.

CR Eddie's super blocks his ghost ability

Anyone tried Permadeath on these Golden Sun auto revive? I tested with Assassin Bomber but it didn't work. Smell like a bug.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-24-2016 at 02:42 AM.

OS
    Android
    @Drew - What fun is that?
    @Gonzo - Not disagreeing in the least. Only getting a chuckle at what a beggar I am when that Golden Trunk drops, "Oh please.. PLEASE!!!"
    @Kaijester - My bad, looked for a thread like that and apparently did not look well enough.

OS
    Android
    Angel of Pain will also keep him from ghosting. Or at least he hasn't yet with the accuracy debuff on.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    Hi all,

After many attempts, I just beat the Level X Gunner LoL (I think this is the most difficult LoL) using Soldier Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier, PDK, and Alliance General (rented from my trooper), all 5*.

The magus soldier and PDK helped me through the first and second waves. For beating the LoL, I relied on Eddie's roulette ability to heals himself and all allies, and Alliance General's attack to slow the LoL's fury generation. I tried to get as few buff as I could to prevent the LoL steals them and heal himself (which means I never use Eddie's fury, which generates 4 buffs). This strategy works, although take considerable amount of time to complete this.
    Last edited by Leo_ID; 10-09-2016 at 08:06 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo_ID View Post
    Hi all,

After many attempts, I just beat the Level X Gunner LoL (I think this is the most difficult LoL) using Soldier Eddie, Magus Allied Soldier, PDK, and Alliance General (rented from my trooper), all 5*.

The magus soldier and PDK helped me through the first and second waves. For beating the LoL, I relied on Eddie's roulette ability to heals himself and all allies, and Alliance General's attack to slow the LoL's fury generation. I tried to get as few buff as I could to prevent the LoL steals them and heal himself (which means I never use Eddie's fury, which generates 4 buffs). This strategy works, although take considerable amount of time to complete this.
    I use soldier Eddie, red rocket dog, red pharoh sun spirit, and nomad to beat Guner X. All with max tailismans but few skillshards. I found the trick is not to use any fury abilities while on the boss and if he casts invulnerable just use red pss heal for two turns and finish it. I do not believe this rift is autoable but manually I beat it every time.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Soldier Eddie / red possessed rockets / green general / red CotD for me. I bank on either the rockets blocking beneficial effects or the general stealing enough fury for invulnerability to not trigger. Agreed that keeping buffs off your team is the most sure way of getting through (you can also use the rockets to lower accuracy and hope for the best). I also agree that there's not much chance of doing it on auto. Maybe with a team that debuffs the opponent rather than buffing itself? Regular Eddie / blue golden son / axis commander / red PSS? I'm not sure that would hit hard enough and there isn't much synergy.

OS
    Android
    I have played Gunner Dungeon level 10 today.. That Lord of light! I had Nomad rented from my trooper, he stealed Nomad's heal (when Nomad hit gets %15 heal rightaway for himself). But the weird thing is, buff was working for Lord of light in a weird way. Each time "i hit" Lord of light, he was getting heal instead of damage.. Normally he supposed to heal when he hit my team. I don't know why.

And "Block Beneficial Effects" does not work on him i don't know why. I use my PSS to Block Beneficial Effects, then right after i just use my weak Speed of Light Eddie only for his fury to extend negative effects, but nothing changes. This dungeon is toughest one for sure.

OS
    iOS
    I was screwing around last eve on the gunner dungeon and I'm positive it can be auto'd.
    Let the race begin lol.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.