Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So I changed my champion for you guys, but thought you might want a heads up:

She suffers from the same bug all the floating ball characters do that the circles don't intersect. To get a perfect hit you need to tap about .5 of a second after you tap her attack button. It's worth it. She's a little squishy but she steals power AND fury pretty much every turn if you can hit her perfect spot, & will sometimes do so on OK, good, or late.

Borrowing other ppls soldier Eddie (not having one of my own grrr) & using her with my gunner undead allied soldier & magus allied soldier reflect dude means this is the first day I have breezed thru the rift without pause.

What a difference having the right characters available & leveled makes...
    Last edited by Jennie-5128; 08-22-2016 at 12:44 AM.

OS
    Android
    Hey Jennie, as bad as you might feel for vendoring SE I just removed an inactive Trooper. I checked out his page before deleting. NO EDDIE'S! Actually seemed like it was the action of a pissed off ex to me.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    NO EDDIES! Actually seemed like it was the action of a pissed off ex to me.
    Wow yeah, that seems like someone actively spiking a person's game.

OS
    Android
    The purple boss can be very easy or very hard: if you have blue barrier soldier, just keep him alive and with the barrier on, the boss will kill himself. If you don't have him... the boss hits very hard, make sure to have good green talismans (for hp) and some heavy healers. Soldier Eddie is perfect for this boss, thanks to his affinity.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Wow yeah, that seems like someone actively spiking a person's game.
    Either that or someone who really needs to wear a helmet 24/7.
    Oh well
    No matter how far.

This boss is super easy, probably is one of those the abilities of which are disabled because they are bugged.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    The purple boss can be very easy or very hard: if you have blue barrier soldier, just keep him alive and with the barrier on, the boss will kill himself. If you don't have him... the boss hits very hard, make sure to have good green talismans (for hp) and some heavy healers. Soldier Eddie is perfect for this boss, thanks to his affinity.
    That ain't no joke. The key to making it easy is to be able to burn him from 50% in one round. I had him down once so that his health bar wasn't even visible. I was at full health and it still was an instant wipe.
    Oh well
    No matter how far.

OS
    Android
    Indeed, he is easy compared to other bosses 'cause he doesn't have ability like reflect, heal or debuffs, but he hits like a truck. Without a good blue soldier it is imperative to have lots of hp, heal often and have a good DPS character (a yellow one is better) to deal with him swiftly.

A single Carriage can solo him rotating ghost ability, not to talk about a Pharaoh that can negate all the damage for enough time to down him.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    Yes, Carriage is a beast... if only i had one T_T