Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Going back to topic. Even though the Magus Allied Soldier has class disadvantage I find reflective shield is still amazing and gives everyone a lot more survivability, this will need to be nerfer at some point. It makes every other shield look stupid :P
    That's my fear, he gets nerfed. I've actually contemplated taking him to 5*s instead of my carriage rider eddie, but I'm hesitant to make that investment only to watch him get nerfed soon. Then again, carriage rider already got nerfed and I need a strong magus ally more than another strong eddie. Decisions, decisions. At least I've got a few days before I get the evo shard from the magus dungeons to decide!

Sorry for the rabbit trail.

OS
    Android
    Do it. Take him to 5*. He's worth it, and even if he gets nerfed it will only be a change on the cost (which is totally understandable) or the kind of damage it reflects, which is also totally understandable. I think that he will be changed once the PvP comes out, and that's a few months away.

Sorry for the off topic but I feel that this is necessary. If you have the chance to rank him up, do it. Don't hesitate.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Do it. Take him to 5*. He's worth it, and even if he gets nerfed it will only be a change on the cost (which is totally understandable) or the kind of damage it reflects, which is also totally understandable. I think that he will be changed once the PvP comes out, and that's a few months away.

Sorry for the off topic but I feel that this is necessary. If you have the chance to rank him up, do it. Don't hesitate.
    Thanks for the push -he may be my poor man's corrupt general soon!

I would still do it. I'm not a fan of the character, but many here swear by him. The devs are focusing on fixing bugs right now, so I don''t see a nerf down the pipeline for at least a couple of months.

Light Stage 9 Auto

Soldier Eddie , Possessed Rockets, Axis Bomber Boy, Soulless Demon

https://vimeo.com/179427906
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I would still do it. I'm not a fan of the character, but many here swear by him. The devs are focusing on fixing bugs right now, so I don''t see a nerf down the pipeline for at least a couple of months.
    Yeah, Bill, you can't worry about what might get nerfed at some nebulous point in the future. Get him 5*ed!

My team at the mo is:
    5* lev99 Samurai (warrior)
    5* lev64 mummy dog (ass)
    4* lev80 allied soldier (magus)
    3* lev40something (and rising) voidling (gunner)

... which probably looks a little weird BUT the mummy dog is my only 5* ally, and the voidling has a wicked power steal ability which means I can use allied soldier shield AND samurai AOE 4 point swordy attack in the same turn. I am putting all my yellow levellings into the voidling at the moment...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    5* lev64 mummy dog (ass)
    Yeah... Can confirm! Jennies Mummy Dog smells really bad...

I really should go to sleep.

OS
    Android
    Guys, some suggestion for the new yellow boss? i'm stuck at lv. 8, it keeps full healing himself, he don't kill me but i can't kill him, it's endless...

OS
    iOS
    Lol yeah same here glad only used one revive to clear all 10. You need some heal blocking skill
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Lol yeah same here glad only used one revive to clear all 10. You need some heal blocking skill
    Yes, but i don't have a chara with that ability. Who are the chara that can block the healing?