Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Think original eddies fury has heal block. It's a nightmare dungeon for me I'm just farming map 7 now. Although did just pull the nomad from a rare soul so my weekend is complete lol. First ever 5*
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Think original eddies fury has heal block. It's a nightmare dungeon for me I'm just farming map 7 now. Although did just pull the nomad from a rare soul so my weekend is complete lol. First ever 5*
    Wow, congrats I don't have nomad, but i have three troopers that are beasts...

OS
    iOS
    I love the nomad always wanted him and got so lucky to get him as my first 5* from a soul. Was about time it gave me something decent
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Ok, i was able to beat lv.9, but lv.10 is too difficult. Even with a team of full lv.100 and a nomad with 10k dps the boss is terrible, between invincibility and self heal i have far too little time to kill him. No prob, i will farm lv. 7 XD

OS
    iOS
    Same here had to use a revive in lvl 10, vamp Eddie is the one you need in there plus a character with endure on all allies. Vamps mark ability does good damage, used a trooper who had him
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Yellow dungeon is much harder than green one. Boss using fury ability and you are not able hit it for 3 turn after 3 turns using a skill with insane amount of lifesteal and gaining reflect. I was thinking that i can collect some 3* evo shards to evolve my 4* characters but that's impossible with my current line-up.

There are many many characters that can prevent the boss from doing that.
    You can negate the healing with many, many chars, you can starve the points needed to heal with talismans and abilities, you can steal the fury to prevent special move, you can negate the "positive effects" like invulnerability to kick in, you can dispell etc...
    There are so many way to do this boss and btw it is a very good fight, not too hard but somehow challenging.
    More fights like this please and less autoplay grinding.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    Android
    I have a 4* Level 80 Possessed Machine gun (Gunner class) and a 4* Level 80 Possessed Rifle (warrior class) both of them have heal block. And yes Eddie's wrathchild attack applies a heal block as well. But I don't think the heal block works against revive.
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

OS
    Android
    Immunity and revive, besides I don't have many Assassin class allies and Eddies... and I have only a few 4*...

I'm trying to get lower fury and fury steal to try to beat this, but the revive and aoe of those guys really make my day hard...

I can beat him consistently now. The 2 mines block the guy from casting immunity. If he does cast it I just wait it out with one of my sentinel Eddies and if he is almost dead when he casts it I use carriage rider's fury to remove it and deal the killing blow. It can be done without the blue soldier or soldier Eddie (I don't use either one). My strategy requires a lot of level 100 characters, though, so it's not for everybody. But then again, which strategy is? ** SORRY FOR THE AUDIO! **