Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Yeah, Bill, you can't worry about what might get nerfed at some nebulous point in the future. Get him 5*ed!

My team at the mo is:
    5* lev99 Samurai (warrior)
    5* lev64 mummy dog (ass)
    4* lev80 allied soldier (magus)
    3* lev40something (and rising) voidling (gunner)

... which probably looks a little weird BUT the mummy dog is my only 5* ally, and the voidling has a wicked power steal ability which means I can use allied soldier shield AND samurai AOE 4 point swordy attack in the same turn. I am putting all my yellow levellings into the voidling at the moment...
    I'm closer to pulling the trigger when I get those evo shards!

OS
    iOS
    I'm still having a hard time w/ level 10. Will mix up strategies and characters when I try again later.

OS
    Android
    There's one amusing thing I discovered. I shot Gunner Lord of Light with Sentinel Allied Soldier while his Invincibility was up, and though I did no damage, he did get debuffed! This allowed my team to get in a few extra hits.

Of course, there's a chance the debuff doesn't trigger, but so far it's only occurred once that I was not able to drop his Invincibility for the two turns it was up.

I bet this also works against the Warrior and Assassin Soulless Demons, and with every other character with the 'Remove Beneficial Effects' skill

Just noticed that Matt posted a hint?

Name:  Forum-Banners-TRD720.png
Views: 294
Size:  195.2 KB

Speed Of Light Eddie (compile) skill is good against Gunner Lord of Light.

Anyway, assassin should be up tomorrow..multi hit and force shield!

OS
    iOS
    So disappointed. I saw Gonzo had his 5* axis bomber boy (assassin) up and I felt that would help me finally beat level 10.

I pressed start and the game crashed! So no shot w/ that character for today. Sorry, Gonzo!
    Last edited by BillLion; 08-21-2016 at 12:23 PM.

OS
    iOS
    FYI against the yellow boss, speed of light Eddie is a hard counter. Two of his abilities steal power and fury.
    Wicker man Eddie also can steal fury.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Name:  2016-08-21-08-30-35.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  69.6 KB
    Here's my team for consistency in beating level X.
    It takes a little finesse as the Allied Soldier randomly buffs and I will intentionally let him die at the boss wave. Then it is simple to not use any buffs and out last the Lord till 20%. Fury attack and burn it down. If you're not buffed he can't heal.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    It takes a little finesse as the Allied Soldier randomly buffs and I will intentionally let him die at the boss wave. Then it is simple to not use any buffs and out last the Lord till 20%. Fury attack and burn it down. If you're not buffed he can't heal.
    Thanks for the tips! I've spent all my gold leveling Speed of Light Eddie to 4*s and maxing him out. I hope that helps!

OS
    Android
    Speed of Light Eddie was my guy until I got my Soldier Eddie, so I'm happy to go back to him for this dungeon. Mine's only 3* so I'm hoping I can get the materials needed to level him up during the blue dungeon so that I can use him in this dungeon next week. That's one of the things I like about the way they set these up to rotate.

Seeing some of these posts about needing a bunch of 5* chars to beat the dungeon is disheartening. If I had 5* chars I wouldn't need to play these dungeons! That said, as long as levels 7-8 can give good enough drops to level chars to 5* then it's okay if levels 9-10 provide a good challenge to use the 5* chars on. I'm hoping it's balanced that well, given we strategically employ the appropriate chars.
    Proud co-sponsor of Sunburst for ProgPower USA XVIII (2017), The Gentle Storm for XVII (2016), Angra for XVI (2015), Seventh Wonder for XV (2014), and Damnation Angels for XIV (2013).

Connecting musicians with their biggest fans...
    fanriff | changing music one fan at a time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.