Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Warrior boss is super easy, i don't even know what his special does since he dies before he can use it.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

As Matt said. The dungeon lacks the revenge feature.

OS
    Android
    Same with the Assassin dungeon... The Golden Sons have no passive currently. They were bugging the game.

OS
    iOS
    the red boss has infinite counter. he literally got an extra turn on the counter for 25000 times .....

OS
    Android
    Literally 25000 times? And your Eddie did not die like in the 20th time????? LOL :P

It's not infinite, it seems that he has a chance to get a free turn every time he counters. But he does not hit hard.

OS
    Android

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Literally 25000 times? And your Eddie did not die like in the 20th time????? LOL :P

It's not infinite, it seems that he has a chance to get a free turn every time he counters. But he does not hit hard.
    Something about REFLECT ALL seems to give the boss an extremely high chance at a free turn and then when he takes the free turn to attack one of your troops, the REFLECT ALL sets off another COUNTER....lather, rinse, repeat with each of your team, repeatedly.

If you need a bathroom break, use REFLECT ALL on the boss level and come back to see if you made it through alive or not
    Last edited by PsychoEddie; 08-23-2016 at 03:20 AM.

OS
    Android
    Wait... we are not allowed to play the game while in the bathroom??????????

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... I should be super banned by now :P

The warrior Lord of the Light look like a Sith Lord with all those red lightning bolts counter attacks...

Name:  Sith Lord 23082016134306.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  34.0 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Something about REFLECT ALL seems to give the boss an extremely high chance at a free turn and then when he takes the free turn to attack one of your troops, the REFLECT ALL sets off another COUNTER....lather, rinse, repeat with each of your team, repeatedly.

If you need a bathroom break, use REFLECT ALL on the boss level and come back to see if you made it through alive or not
    ahh .. i thought so too .. the reflect + a high chance to get an extra turn was totally messing me up.. but i found a fix - using the games accuracy debuff glitch i can prevent him from hitting me / gaining an extra turn. i forget the character name but its the blue bat thingy that is super usefull in this.. since my toons are all 4* and not that great this helped me a lot. paise the lord of light ..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    ahh .. i thought so too .. the reflect + a high chance to get an extra turn was totally messing me up.. but i found a fix - using the games accuracy debuff glitch i can prevent him from hitting me / gaining an extra turn. i forget the character name but its the blue bat thingy that is super usefull in this.. since my toons are all 4* and not that great this helped me a lot. paise the lord of light ..cheers
    It's called the "blue diaper bat".