Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I was screwing around last eve on the gunner dungeon and I'm positive it can be auto'd.
    Let the race begin lol.
    Ye ofc it can,every level can be auto'ed, but auto in this level is extremely painful and needs a good setup... so thumbs up!

OS
    iOS
    If someone can auto lvl gunner x and win consistently I would love to know how.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Invincibility, block beneficial effects, remove beneficial effects, and heal block if you can
    I feel it has a chance. Pharoah is the key.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS

Garunteed strategy for beating all Time Rift level X bosses

I have a guaranteed strategy for beating all Time Rift level X bosses.... well it is 199% effective using 1-3 revives and 80% effective using 0 revives. If any one ins interested.

It can not be autoed (mainly due to the crappy auto logic but that is another discussion.) I have been using it now for 2-3 weeks and i always beat the level (providing the game does not crash), but usually with a small ironite spend. I have however not bought any ironite in this time, so it is almost a net 0 cost ( in teerms of ironite) but can take 10 mins pluss to beat some of the lords of light... the green is particular bastard

I am more than happy to share if anyone is intetreyed. It is based on using The Pharaoh Eddie ( wich i do not own. ) I have 5 of these eddies in my Tropper collection all ***** ranging from level 50 to 100. These all work for my strategy.

With these 5 Eddies I am able to beat the Lords of Light 5 times a day for the last 20 days with out a significant Ironite spend.
    Last edited by Keith; 10-28-2016 at 11:39 AM.

OS
    Android

Can't get past assassin dungeon

I can't for the life of me figure out how to beat these assassin dudes. They just will not die!

How do you guys do it?

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Pro tip: Speed of Light Eddie loves blocking beneficial effects on enemies...
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    Android
    If helps, getting a Pharao Eddie Trooper and spamming his ult was very usefull to me The purple troll has an ability that steals enemy's buffs, very good against the boss of most colors (just kill that blue bastard boss with ghost).
    And like our friends said, speed of light Eddie can help a lot blocking beneficial effects on enemies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo1 View Post
    I can't for the life of me figure out how to beat these assassin dudes. They just will not die!

How do you guys do it?
    I used FotD Eddie with his Spread Terror (future skill) to block beneficial effects. Whichever character you use to block beneficial effects; make sure that you kill off the Golden Sons as quickly as possible so that they can not use their Immortality skill. Otherwise, you will be stuck in a loop where they will just keep using this skill and you will not be able to kill them unless you have a character to remove beneficial effects.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS
    I have a decent auto-farm red team. I use it on most LOL X levels and usually pretty successful. Red Troll, Hellhound, CR, Nomad and sometimes use Rocket Dog or PSS - these are level 100 and most of them are maxed talisman and most have shards (but not near all of them!). I usually go with that and it works mostly though I do lose a few due to AI not working my team the best. I do also swap in others too, for a change....Sentinel BB, Soulless Demons, CG etc.

The key on assassin and gunner is usually having a debuff guy that triggers. I have no problem doing any of the levels of LOL manually...again you often need the debuff guy but sometimes you destroy all bad guys in the first round if buffing is maximised.

It doesn't always work but not that bothered about losing a few SoT to be honest.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

Autofarm em all!

Currently using the following team to autofarm all classes of LoL X...

Soldier Eddie (maxed talismans and close to maxed skills)
    Allied General (maxed skills and close to maxed talismans)
    Warrior Troll (maxed everything)
    Death Dog (maxed talismans, no skill shards)

This team has great synergy and play off each other so well that it's as fun to watch as it is to play. Three Party Enhancers and a Damage Enhancer with key passive abilities for auto farm is the key. AG ups ATK and DEF at start of battle, Troll gives one of three shields to party at start, DD reduces bene effects of enemies.

The only char that may be better to add is the Prisoner (blocks passive effects) for DD but only really for the passive "revive" abilities of certain GS chars although it's not necessary. Blue Bat is a good alternative to DD (same passive) but not as helpful to the party IMO. DD has a great power move when used first and with death talismans added is more helpful to a teams striking power.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619