Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for the tip, I'll level him a bit and try him out in a few days.

Do you have any Talisman suggestions? The green spot obviously gets a Health Overwhelming and the red spot a Strength Fierce, but what about the others? He does true damage so maybe the Vampiric or Resistance can fill those. Or just pile on more Strength Fierce?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Finally took the time to beat the beast today and I got a sentinel pyro soldier that I already have :/
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    Android
    4* Warrior Troll - at first my feelings were mixed - happy that I've got character I didn't own just yet and a bit dissapointed that it wasn't decent Eddie... But when I found out what the red guy can really do and how useful he can be (haven't played with him before) spent the evo shards I was saving to upgrade my best Eddie - CR and almost instantly maxed him to 5* and now upgrading the talismans and planning to do the same with skill shards to make a real champ out of this guy

OS
    Android

Angry

Can't be more frustrated.

Only ONE legendary soul from the ENTIRE game. Corrupt General? Pharao Eddie? Hellhound? CotD?

NO

I got a FREAKING USELESS ASSASSIN PYRO SOLDIER.

Name:  PyroSoldier.png
Views: 410
Size:  477.0 KB

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Meh....
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Just want to kill myself... Look at those slot colors, he needs 20 skill shards, consume burns, 6 power... really, really want to kill myself...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Just want to kill myself... Look at those slot colors, he needs 20 skill shards, consume burns, 6 power... really, really want to kill myself...
    Hang on to him, park him for now and wait until the new Sacrifice feature comes out, maybe you will be able to trade him towards getting a better character. that's my plan for now, i am not spending any soul shards at all, only banking them until the new feature is live to see how it works.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

ASSASSIN PYRO SOLDIER is the worst 4-5* character, this guy is a total mistake.

As a assassin, should deals physical and magic damage or true damage, but he is only magic damage guy, and his basic is single target. His power attack is AOE but scales based on enemy's special, what's the point, besides Gunners almost all the other characters has about 238 special, it means he can only do decent damage towards Gunners.

And his talisman, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 purple, and he can only do magic damage, so 2 of 3 are useless.

This game has several poor design characters, among all of them, this guy is the worst.

Feel sorry for you, i got a Angel of Strife from legendary shard, very disappointing too.

OS
    Android
    Got a dam axis bomber boy warrior. I'm never gonna get a good Eddie. I have summoned 5 run to the hills now and two mummies. The only good summon I have ever got is a warrior child... And that was a plain rare soul. He is great but some change would be nice. I'm so sick of corrupt owls and ox's!!!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    4* Assassin Troll.