Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    C'mon already. Death dog is great. Passive of blue bat and a power move that combines those of PDK and warrior CotD. Seems 99% of the players don't know how to play the game. Someone can hype warrior pharaoh spirit and bunch of people will make him 5stars. No one mentions death dog so he must not be good.
    I just see this know. The one "hyped" PSS was me as far as i know, so i'd like to answer this Yes, i agree Death Dog is a good character and many people don't know how to play the game - which i don't bother. Someones play better and someones not, like the all areas of life. It is fine for me.

But i don't agree about Warrior PSS. Because when i "hyped" it, it deserved the "hype" back in old days when we even didn't get fierce talisman nerf slap in the face, along with other nerfs. We didn't had more characters like we have currently & and it was one of the best char at low-tier (1* star) that any player can obtain easily. With hitting more than 5.000K AOE and healing in same time, have been a lifesaver for me & also for lot of players back in the day. So i can't see any "over" hype here.

Warrior PSS may not be worth to Skillshards currently, but it's still worth for leveling up to 5* and still can carry many beginners from early-game to the end-gaming. It is just fun to find out hidden gems and share with community here. But unfortunately we don't see many new threads about chars nowadays, because focus of players changing with each new update. I would really like to see new threads about "hyping" any character that not "hyped" before. So don't stop the hype!

Btw for PVP players, what did you guys got from Legendary Soul purchased with Iron Coins? I am not sure to spend my hard-earned iron coins for another 4* dupe
    Last edited by osiris0000; 12-29-2016 at 12:26 AM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Death Dog didn't get his passive until the 11/22 update so that is why no one talked about him before.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Damn, a legendary soul should summon only a 5* character.
    Finishing the game....
    Legendary Soul....
    Yeah, no less than a 5* character.
    Not a 4* Sentinel Souless Demon.... that I already had...

OS
    Android

4th Warrior Pyro Soldier

Yay!

Wish they remove the skill shard cap in PvP store...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Just got a yellow Desert Marauder

I'll take it!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Frost
    4th Warrior Pyro Soldier

Yay!

You and I must be on the same track. 4 pyro soldiers for me. I have no desire to even try to get another Legendary soul.

Or any soul for that matter.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    I just picked up The Prisoner which I did not have so very pleased with that - it was from one of the Legendary Awards.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Last 4* i got was a gunner golden son from a rare g/a soul. Bought a legendary soul with iron coins. Guess which character i got.

Yes.
    2nd dupe gunner golden son.
    Am i surprised? Absolutely NOT.

Funny thing is, this is the BEST soul item you can purchase in the game and it still gives you a DUPE. And i know i am not the only one here. I already gave up bothering about rare soul drops. Because i don't believe that RNG of the game is made for pure randomness.

It is well programmed "randomness" to keep players searching for desired character, and well. Buying more items to win the jackpot.

Okay, I can relate to Rare souls even they are not "Rare". I don't bother anymore.

But I don't think this item deserves "Legendary" name on it. This is not legendary. Getting a DUPE is not legendary when you are missing a lot of specific 4*-5* characters. This is not randomness. Its very clear that this RNG is very well programmed to give this results.

Now it is turn for giving up on Legendary Soul for me. What is left?

Currently, only single reliable item in the game is skillshard for me - until i see a hard nerfing wave. Then there will be no motivation left to move forward in the game for me.

Long live skillshard!

Update : AL Secret location gave me a rare g/a soul today, dropped it..

Got a 4* Newborn of Light - Assassin. I didn't have this heavy hitter before, good!

Well, it looks like RNGesus hear my voice
    If you want to enjoy the game, don't bother about RNG.
    Most of the time it slaps you, but sometimes loves you especially when you don't except.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 01-03-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Warrior Pyro yup duplicate!

OS
    Android
    Got a rocket dog, I like it