Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Took a chance and Used trooper points to buy a rare warrior soul (really want an AoF), and got a 4* Hellhound. Did not have him before and like his passive, so quite happy to add him to my collection. Now if only the colored 3* shards would drop a bit better, I would be happy. Have 0 red 3* shards at the moment...sigh!
    Not the hardest hitter, but his passive is golden in PvP and his attack boost is nice as well

Nice pickup
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Not the hardest hitter, but his passive is golden in PvP and his attack boost is nice as well

Nice pickup
    Cheers Nicko! Any thoughts of his Talisman setup? I had initial thoughts to do 4 Burns (or 2 Burns + 2 Strength) and 2 Health.

OS
    Android
    That's a whine thread?

Because I need to find a place to cry loud...
    First, I know a bit of rng as I'm also a Diablo player

But Legacy is giving me hard times past two weeks:
    1) Rare soul, eyes burning red at invocation, "great" word appear in my mind! And...
    WickerMan! :']
    2) Two legendary souls invocation for 2 AoP, could be great if I don't have already one maxed.

Looks like a troll as my PvP team is WickerMan, AoP, AoS and PDK (-_-')
    Also, I'm quite a "beginner" with not that much of characters, so anything else that things I already have could have made my day ^^

See you next invocation round!
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cheers Nicko! Any thoughts of his Talisman setup? I had initial thoughts to do 4 Burns (or 2 Burns + 2 Strength) and 2 Health.
    I use 2 Health Overwhelming and 4 Guardian Safeguard. His heal is based on ATK so this maximizes that while giving him some durability. If I were just using him for PVE I'd drop 1-2 of the Health. And Safeguard is good to keep his MR up since he has high DEF already.

Also, recently pulled a Corrupt General from a Legendary soul, so that was exciting. May be time to cash in some of those 100,000 trooper points I've been saving up for someone worth the skill shards.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I use 2 Health Overwhelming and 4 Guardian Safeguard. His heal is based on ATK so this maximizes that while giving him some durability. If I were just using him for PVE I'd drop 1-2 of the Health. And Safeguard is good to keep his MR up since he has high DEF already.

Also, recently pulled a Corrupt General from a Legendary soul, so that was exciting. May be time to cash in some of those 100,000 trooper points I've been saving up for someone worth the skill shards.
    Thanks Arcturus, really appreciate the advice. I am trying to create characters for if and when I do get a chance to play PvP, so will tailor the Talismans for PvP.
    Cheers and thanks again!

OS
    Android

Angry

Received a dup Red Pyro from my last Legendary, maybe a % 'no dup' bonus chance to the roll would help for starters, much dissapoint.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 02-20-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Used 1000 Iron Coins to buy a legendary soul today. I figured I was going to be disappointed by the toon, but boy did I underestimate just HOW disappointed. I received a dupe freaking warrior Newborn of Light. >.< Ugh, excuse me while I slam my head against the nearest wall.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Used 1000 Iron Coins to buy a legendary soul today. I figured I was going to be disappointed by the toon, but boy did I underestimate just HOW disappointed. I received a dupe freaking warrior Newborn of Light. >.< Ugh, excuse me while I slam my head against the nearest wall.
    What? They are legendary? I wish I would have known earlier - I wouldn't have sold a ton of them - that is truly shocking
    "When the Prisoner goes swimming, he doesn't get wet
    the water becomes Prisoner"

--
    Chuck Norris

OS
    Android
    I got my fourth AoP...

Disappointing like anything

OS
    Android
    Bought a legendary soul from the Arena shop and got.... my second Warrior Troll.... There are 25 different 4-5* characters that I don't have and I had to get yet another dupe.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills