Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I usually get crap from these. Tonight I got the nomad. Stoked

I was thinking it would be pretty cool if you got the appropriate song for 5*s when you pull them.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    4th AoF
    awesome...

Effing "Legendary" souls suck.....

OS
    iOS
    Magus Golden Son.

Legendary my arse.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Red Troll.. not a dupe so it s good
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    NBoL... Warrior

Followed by, NBoL assassin.

I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    I swear ive gotten 4 AoP's from legendary souls. Gaaarbage.

OS
    Android
    I bought a legendary soul last night from arena store, got a MCR which is a dupe. It will help me achieve a grand sacrifice I guess...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I bought a legendary soul last night from arena store, got a MCR which is a dupe. It will help me achieve a grand sacrifice I guess...
    Same here, bro, I brought it 4 hours after the reset and got the blue lady, which was my 4th MCR dupe, if I remember...

I still think that isn't right that such toons, like MCR, should be marked as "legendary" since they can be found in rare or magus souls.

Or, there's something that needs to be done: if you already have the character in your roster, this bloody RNG should not give you another dupe, it should give you one which YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE!!

It's just horrible to wait another whole month for another possible wasted chance for a legendary character.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Same here, bro, I brought it 4 hours after the reset and got the blue lady, which was my 4th MCR dupe, if I remember...

I still think that isn't right that such toons, like MCR, should be marked as "legendary" since they can be found in rare or magus souls.

Or, there's something that needs to be done: if you already have the character in your roster, this bloody RNG should not give you another dupe, it should give you one which YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE!!

It's just horrible to wait another whole month for another possible wasted chance for a legendary character.
    I think the MCR is a strong character, not as much as it was thanks to nerfs but still pretty good. But out of all the possible 4/5* toons and Eddie's I still don't have to get a dupe is far from ideal. I have to hope that the reward souls I get from a grand sacrifice and hopefully vortex fill before event is over go some way to making up for it. If not I'm not sure I can keep putting as much into this game as I have so far. I don't know how people have been playing this game for a year, I'd have thrown my tablet by now lol
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I got myself the half prized Legendary Soul from the Arena store and was awarded an assassin Pyro Soldier. I'm not sure of how I feel about that but should be fine, right?
    TiHa-9650