Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I have got 2 Legendary souls, 3 Rare souls and 1 Gunner Soul sat in my Book of Souls since last Friday. I can't be bothered to open them as I am pretty sure I will be disappointed with the results
    Completely understand you ... I'm sitting on quite a few rarre souls and 2 GUN/ASS ... only opening the normal 5 ones a day for the achievement. Since the achievements were introduced I only had one "red experience" with a normal soul. It was a warrior Soulless Demon that I already have ...
    I am wating for the next special for sure or an announcement that the odds have improved ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I have got 2 Legendary souls, 3 Rare souls and 1 Gunner Soul sat in my Book of Souls since last Friday. I can't be bothered to open them as I am pretty sure I will be disappointed with the results
    Or you could pull cyborg eddie + 5 other killer chars!!! You'll never know if you dont open them

But considering sparton suggested it'd be worth not using your souls until the next update, it might be worth waiting anyway.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Or you could pull cyborg eddie + 5 other killer chars!!! You'll never know if you dont open them

But considering sparton suggested it'd be worth not using your souls until the next update, it might be worth waiting anyway.
    I know - that is the problem!! I just don't seem to get any luck so my mindset is that I won't get anything good. I am waiting to see what this new update is all about before I decide what to do with them.

OS
    Android
    I saved up that one Legendary Soul that I got from the Achievement system until I got the one for 1000 Secret Locations, and spent them today:
    A Gunner Golden Son (Awesome) and an Assassin Pyro (I guess I have all Pyros now, plus his Passive is good). I didn't have any premium Gunner or Assassin characters either, so this is quite a good pull
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    I've got two Legendary Souls so far. First came out as a Rocket Dog. Can't remember what the second was.

OS
    iOS
    Desert marawhatever

OS
    Android
    Got Coalgiver Eddie from the legendary soul awarded for the 1000 secret locations achievement.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    i used 3 and only crap characters i had before....i love that game loot system....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Got Nomad from the legendary soul awarded for the 1000 secret locations achievement. Nice when RNG goes your way...bout time.

Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    Damn, a legendary soul should summon only a 5* character. I got a death dog, not good.