Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    I just pulled a a Golden Son (Warrior)... off a Legendary shard. Not quite sure the developers understand what "Legendary" means.
    Just to add context as to why I find it frustrating pulling a Golden Son (warrior) with a Legendary Soul, I just pulled a 3 star Golden Son (warrior) from a regular, non-rare soul. Not so Legendary if I can get the same loot from non-rare souls.

I’ve pulled 3 other Legendary souls and received Soldier Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, and a Wickerman.
    I use all my daily troopers or die trying... or the game crashes.

aphex-7693

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jakalope View Post
    Just to add context as to why I find it frustrating pulling a Golden Son (warrior) with a Legendary Soul, I just pulled a 3 star Golden Son (warrior) from a regular, non-rare soul. Not so Legendary if I can get the same loot from non-rare souls.

I’ve pulled 3 other Legendary souls and received Soldier Eddie, Wickerman Eddie, and a Wickerman.
    Wait, a WARRIOR GOLDEN SON??? That shouldn't happen. You sure it isn't a Golden Son of a different color, or the Warrior Newborn of Light (who is a 4*)? Maybe you should message the devs about this one.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Wait, a WARRIOR GOLDEN SON??? That shouldn't happen. You sure it isn't a Golden Son of a different color, or the Warrior Newborn of Light (who is a 4*)? Maybe you should message the devs about this one.
    100% certain it was a Warrior Golden Son. I already had the Warrior Newborn.
    I use all my daily troopers or die trying... or the game crashes.

aphex-7693

OS
    Android
    on my second Tablet (Samurai) i managed to get past the Beast in madness. (i was halting it a long time just before wrath of the beast (in german "Zorn der Bestie") as i did not see the "legendary soul"-reward, which was before the archievment rebuilt-patch. Then i did beat wrath and saw my legendary soul-reward popping up. Now with only 6 levels away it took me no time and (5 trooper pharaohs) to beat the beast there, too. Not everything at 3 skulls and even with reviving at the beast (wich lowered the 50 ironites to 40 ... didn't care) and got me:

the Assassin Corrupt rescuer. From a trooper i knew she seemed pretty powerful and her energy-reset on the enemy may come handy fighting bosses. I'm fine with her.
    Next step: beating the 1000 secret locations (only 140 left) on this tab and 49 more 5* characters on my main-account.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    the Assassin Corrupt rescuer. From a trooper i knew she seemed pretty powerful and her energy-reset on the enemy may come handy fighting bosses. I'm fine with her.
    Let us know what you think of her. I really like the Gunner version, but the Assassin looks killer too.

As for me, I bought a Legendary soul in the Arena shop and got... Desert Marauder. He will certainly come in handy.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    Bought a legendary soul from the Arena shop today, and got.... The Wickerman. Who I already have. Second disappointment today as I bought a rare GA soul with trooper points, saw the red eyes and got my hopes up and then it turned out to be a dupe Soldier Eddie. Oh well, I did recently pull Cyborg Eddie so maybe I shouldn't complain.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    Let us know what you think of her. I really like the Gunner version, but the Assassin looks killer too.

As for me, I bought a Legendary soul in the Arena shop and got... Desert Marauder. He will certainly come in handy.
    Hey mate, what good is the Desert Marauder for? I read his skills stats and while he does have a passive for granting "perfect shots" to all allies at the start of the battle, I don't see any other value for him. Any thoughts, insights?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey mate, what good is the Desert Marauder for? I read his skills stats and while he does have a passive for granting "perfect shots" to all allies at the start of the battle, I don't see any other value for him. Any thoughts, insights?
    well, the passive would help for auto farming, but it's real use is in PVP - since defense AI isn't good at getting perfects (& thus triggering talisman skills like freeze) he's rather useful. I don't know that his other stats are anything special.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    well, the passive would help for auto farming, but it's real use is in PVP - since defense AI isn't good at getting perfects (& thus triggering talisman skills like freeze) he's rather useful. I don't know that his other stats are anything special.
    Ah ok, got it...cheers mate!

OS
    Android
    His basic attack can be devastating too. Single enemy, sure, but can do a lot of damage, specially if a critical strike triggers.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills