Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I bought a legendary soul early on when I first started playing and got a Warrior Axis Bomber Boy. It came in handy at first and was a staple in progressing in the game and in PVP. Not that long after though I got another from a rare warrior soul.... So I won't be purchasing any more LS! From completing NOTB I got a Pharaoh Dog King which I don't mind. From filling the vortex meter in sacrifice today I got another LS and yielded a 4* Assassin Pyro Soldier. Good but not quite what I wanted (I wanted a warrior or sentinal tbh) but watcha gonna do?.... at least he has a passive and it wasn't a dupe.

OS
    Android
    Magus COTD. 4th or 5th dupe. I think this child really want to stay in my bench. I am going to make a child room.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    F'n Sentinel Golden Son ...

A dupe an bloody useless as well ... never ever used him ... Those Legendary Souls do not deserve the name they are having.

OS
    iOS
    I got an assassin pyro outta my last one. Did.....not.....want.

OS
    iOS
    Bought a Legendary Soul using Iron coins and got a darn Gunner Golden Son. I have seen him in some PvP defense teams, but haven't been all that impressed.

Anybody has any thoughts about it, and if so, what kind of Talisman setups?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Bought a Legendary Soul using Iron coins and got a darn Gunner Golden Son. I have seen him in some PvP defense teams, but haven't been all that impressed.

He's a good toon, but not really worth sharding unless you have already sharded all of your must-have characters first. His basic is decent but not too strong due to the fact that he can't crit like his warrior and assassin brothers. His revive is awesome and gives him roughly 30k total HP when factored in. His heal is also quite good, although on autoplay, he'll only ever use it on your Eddie (even when one of your allies is close to dying) due to some weird targeting bug.

Edit: Oh, and for talismans, I use an Assassin and Thief set on mine.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    He's a good toon, but not really worth sharding unless you have already sharded all of your must-have characters first. His basic is decent but not too strong due to the fact that he can't crit like his warrior and assassin brothers. His revive is awesome and gives him roughly 30k total HP when factored in. His heal is also quite good, although on autoplay, he'll only ever use it on your Eddie (even when one of your allies is close to dying) due to some weird targeting bug.

Edit: Oh, and for talismans, I use an Assassin and Thief set on mine.
    Thanks Tritium mate, appreciate the insight. I will load up His Talismans and see how he fares. I have enough strong toons for PvE, and don't see the use of this guy for PvP, so will play around with him and make a call.

Cheers and thanks again, much appreciated!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post

I've used - in my first days of PvP - a Gunner Golden Son, thus I've sharded him then with the 4 needed, and it was a good asset, until I reached the high tiers, when he wasn't that good anymore, so he sits now on the 'retirement' section on the PvP bench.

But, I still use him constantly for farming now any levels and LoL dungeons, paired mostly with an AoF, because he hits good, does random damage, revives himself and, like Tritium said, heals the Eddie, removes negative effects and grants him an extra turn. I use the Assassin and Invisibility sets on him.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    I've used - in my first days of PvP - a Gunner Golden Son, thus I've sharded him then with the 4 needed, and it was a good asset, until I reached the high tiers, when he wasn't that good anymore, so he sits now on the 'retirement' section on the PvP bench.

But, I still use him constantly for farming now any levels and LoL dungeons, paired mostly with an AoF, because he hits good, does random damage, revives himself and, like Tritium said, heals the Eddie, removes negative effects and grants him an extra turn. I use the Assassin and Invisibility sets on him.
    Cheers Moonshadow, that is good to know. I will replace my Dog of War with the GGS for farming. I already use my Wickerman and Warrior GS, which usually destroy the Assasin LoL 10 in one go when I play manually, it with auto the AI usually messes up and uses the wrong power skill at the worst time.

Now all I need is the Assasin GS and I will be "golden", lol!

OS
    Android
    Just got myself a Sentinel Golden Son from the legendary in this months arena shop. Now have a trinity of 4* Golden Sons. Assassin, Magus and Sentinel. Am using the Assassin and the Magus in both PvE and PvP. Is the Sentinel one better than a Sentinel Harpy for PvP?
    TiHa-9650