Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Even eternals are often dupes, so that will never happen! 3 out of 4 legendary souls are dupes and rubbish here and that's really frustrating. I understand that NF wants to attract new players, but they do everything for newbies and average players and NOTHING for long time and devotedly players like most of us here!!
    Unfortunately, you're right about this. I've noticed that the newbies have certain luck or maybe I am just jealous now about the fact that they got some chars I'm chasing since the beginning.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Got Corrupt General from a Legendary Shard obtained from completing Missions.

I wanted that guy so much during the PvE days, but now with his nerf, he is just meh. Too bad, oh well, not a dupe at least.

I scored a 3rd Nomad from a rare Warrior soul...and some folks are desperately wanting him. Sigh, GCR and AoF continue to elude me!
    IceMan... I wish a "trade" option to be available, at least once/month with a trooper, as if I wouldn't sacrificed them a couple of days ago, I could've gladly give you some of my GCR and AoF for one of your Nomads, that I want mostly!!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    IceMan... I wish a "trade" option to be available, at least once/month with a trooper, as if I wouldn't sacrificed them a couple of days ago, I could've gladly give you some of my GCR and AoF for one of your Nomads, that I want mostly!!
    Cheers mate, i just burst out laughing when I got my 3rd Nomad. I remembered you and how much you are wanting him...really crazy that some of us get these dupes which others desperately want.

I should level up all three Nomads and place them on my defense just for kicks. They would get wiped out easily, unless I had them maxed out on Shards and Counterstrikes & Shells on all of them. Sadly I don't have enough Counterstrikes and Shells to go around, but it sure would be a fun team to see in the Arena, like SK's 3 GCRs, lol!

OS
    Android
    After almost a year I haven't been able to get some great characters like a prisoner or latex corrupt girl so I decided to open 7 legs, I was shooting for at least one out of 11 chars that interest me, but got the middle finger instead, all dups.
    What's worse 2 were desert riders and 2 angels of fear, this out of 7 so called 'legendary' souls, legendary my right nut, how's that even possible?, getting really frustrated at this BS.
    Other chars were a corrupt droid sentinel (can't get mad at him), harpy and CR eddie, at least it was not the red pyro, wasting love.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 07-22-2017 at 02:05 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    5 legendary, 5 4* crap dupes. If i remember correctly i only got a 5* char once out of infinite legendary souls. This is getting very frustrated and boring..
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    So I did my first tier 7 sacrifice and collected the legendary soul achievement. Among those sacrificed were 3 Carriage Riders. Guess what my Legendary drop was.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray
    This is getting very frustrated and boring..
    For sure...

My last "Legendary" drop was a dupe MCD.

OS
    Android
    Used last 2, got dups, out of the 9 all were 4* dups and only 2 were A/G.

Legendary 9 - 0 Blacksteel

Seriously WTF @NF...
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    welcome to dupe land
    for me another green harpy dupe
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Got a new toy today: Gunner COTD. Don't know if it's good or not, as I don't see them too often.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily