OS
    iOS

Where do normal runes drop?

Ive been farming for over a week trying to get normal runes to lvl up my talisman, i keep getting evo runes and no normal ones and once i find one its a different color than the one i want. Also where can i find normal shards, i have 8 5* gunner shards to lvl up soldier Eddie! too bad im missing 1 2* evo shard for the guy and 4 1* evo shards. Any idea where can i get anything? JUST ANYTHING
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Ive been farming for over a week trying to get normal runes to lvl up my talisman, i keep getting evo runes and no normal ones and once i find one its a different color than the one i want. Also where can i find normal shards, i have 8 5* gunner shards to lvl up soldier Eddie! too bad im missing 1 2* evo shard for the guy and 4 1* evo shards. Any idea where can i get anything? JUST ANYTHING
    you can find 2* evo shards in the new dungeon and the runes are have good drop rates in battlefield and underworld madness
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Battlefield and underworld madness for normal runes?!? Damn, i havent reached underworld madness yet but battlefield is np. Only problem is my soldier eddie dies quickly right now, only 6k hp
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Battlefield and underworld madness for normal runes?!? Damn, i havent reached underworld madness yet but battlefield is np. Only problem is my soldier eddie dies quickly right now, only 6k hp
    put some health talismans on him, toys of death and eagles nest i find easiest
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad