Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Guide

Yeah, I think it's roughly every 10 levels. I know Level 30 is when you get a big upgrade to power that really changes the game

Hey guys, great first of all greate game and work you really rocked with this game, congratsĄ I have a question with the stamina, it started with 24 then lowered until 3 and I canīt play another battle cause I need at least 3 Staminea (the hourglass icon at the right top corner). It sends to the shop but I donīt get how to buy more of it to continue playing. Thanks so much for your reply, greets from Mexico.

You should be able to buy stamina in the "Specials" tab of the shop. Just scroll over to the right and you should see it.

Hrm, it would be great if there was a wiki or some link with a crunch chart of the numbers.
    E.g. what your general stamina/power/etc. would be at certain levels.

When I have to finish the level just with basic abilities, can I also use the special?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGameGirl View Post
    When I have to finish the level just with basic abilities, can I also use the special?
    Nope. And you can't even set it to auto because the AI will randomly use abilities.

OS
    Android
    Hi all. I'm trying to complete some levels and use 5 power abilities but even when i do i don't get the 3 stars? Any tips please?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperEddie666 View Post
    Hi all. I'm trying to complete some levels and use 5 power abilities but even when i do i don't get the 3 stars? Any tips please?
    Go back to that battle and check which objective you have completed in previous attempt (out of those 3 star/skull),try again to achieve the incomplete objective.
    assuming there are no confusion between (basic abilities,power abilities and special abilities)

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android

Power Abilities

Thanks. That's what I'm working on. Just need to clarify the power abilities part. It's not the standard attack nor the special right? So if i was using wickerman eddie it would be the attack where it hits all enemies but not the one where he flies up and smites them all yes? Struggling here. Tried every combination i can think of.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperEddie666 View Post
    Thanks. That's what I'm working on. Just need to clarify the power abilities part. It's not the standard attack nor the special right? So if i was using wickerman eddie it would be the attack where it hits all enemies but not the one where he flies up and smites them all yes? Struggling here. Tried every combination i can think of.
    That is correct,that power ability name is 'burn' for wickerman eddie,if you press on and hold over an ability button,you'll get the info box even while in the battle.

btw, that objective applies to all character in that battle,not only for eddie.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)