Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
Only reason I don't think something like this would pass is:

Each Trooper used = SoT used. (Revenue for NF must be taked in consideration here. and I imagine that refills takes a big part on that).
If you take the current system into account, 53 Troopers converts to 212 SoT used (4 SoT Stages) and/or 265 SoT used (5 SoT stages).
If you allow for more Troopers to be used free-of-SoT-cost, that would convert in: (lets take the 6 Troopers suggestion).
9 Runs total needed.
36 SoT needed to use all your Troopers on 4 SoT Stages
45 SoT needed to use all your Troopers on 5 SoT Stages

This is a HUGE gap in terms of SoT usage.

This is not considering LoL and BNW in which I believe nothing should change IMO 1 Trooper only.

Hence why I suggested the SoT cost per extra Trooper.

Cheers! Ed.

Totally agree Sponholz, but the solution for that is what you suggested. An extra SoT cost (i like the value of 4) for each additional trooper you bring. And this fits with the Sparton's thoughts. It wouldn't allow a faster progression, once you unlock extra troopers according to your progression and wouldn't allow easier grinding in difficult levels for begginers for the same reason. You just unlock extra troopers accordding to progression. The idea that somebody mentioneted to not include extra troopers in LoL and BnW dungeons sounds good too.