OS
    iOS

Fallen Angels ? underworld madness

Hi,
    I'm trying to get the last skulls missing (2 !! ) for secret world in underworld madness.

In Fallen Angel (Underworld Madness)
    - when I activate the blue soldier shield at the first battle, it doesn't work : is it a special capacity of the angel of fear or a bug ?
    - Eddie carriage rider doesn't do damages, same question : is it a bug or a special ability ?

thank you for your help

OS
    iOS
    The angel of pain has a reduce beneficial skill, not sure re carriage quite a few people have mentioned this so maybe a bug
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    ok thank you ! so the blue allied soldier isn't good for this stage... I will try Warriors/gunners characters then. the first stage is against 4 angels of fear (all classes...). It's the only skull missing for me to unlock the secret world.

Blue ones shorten any beneficial effect by one turn. If there are two blue bats (yeah, right, angels) , the effect will be that the reflective shield won't be of any use, since it lasts two turns.

You can use reflective shield with one blue bat, but it will only last one turn.

OS
    iOS
    yes thanx, I succeed with rocket dog + eddie solider + alliance general !