OS
    Android

Legacy has broken my phone, be careful everyone :(

Went into the Legacy of the Beast app today, swiped the screen to move from the Wickerman level to the Kingdom of the Sands when the screen froze, a loud buzzing noise came out and the screen just bleached into black. The hard reset button wouldnt do anything (Its an Xperia phone with a built in battery) and Im a former electronics store adviser so I was able to go in, disconnect the battery, reconnect and nothing happened. It doesnt pick up on the computer for a reflash or anything. Been trying all day, its completely dead and I know well it was because of the game. A phone that cost me 500 euro and had just for two years without a hint of a problem is now dead. Everyone be careful

Name:  Spider-man not giving a Fuck 20082016000036.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  54.5 KB

OS
    iOS
    Sounds like a faulty phone to me, don't think apps could ruin hardware like that but maybe I'm wrong
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    Maybe your phone overheated? To me it sounds like some wiring got too hot and melted so it lost contact with something thus shutting the screen down?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 12lisa View Post
    Maybe your phone overheated? To me it sounds like some wiring got too hot and melted so it lost contact with something thus shutting the screen down?
    Appreciate the effort but no, was just on barely 5 minutes. Been checking the hardware myself and no smell nor sign of anything like that. The board itself is dead, I can tell that much. In response to the other two, if I thought the phone itself was faulty I wouldnt be shouting about it tbh.

OS
    iOS
    Sony Experia, is that a phone ?

OS
    iOS
    you should purchase a lottery ticket,your luck is one in a million,though in that case negatively but still, jokes aside..
    so what do you think, how easy it is to write a program that can damage the hardware overriding the operating system and firmware's restriction !
    Last edited by MetalWarrior; 09-15-2016 at 12:14 PM.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)