I love updates, I only wish that some hotfixes were dropped a little faster, but to be fair to NF 1 update per month is above average, in some games balancing changes takes 4 months to occur.

And... I like the SoL changes, since Buff Stealing plays a huge part on the game nowadays, the changes does sound promising. He is a very well designed Eddie IMO, love his design, and the way he "Hacks" the game with his fury is one of the coolest fury animations for me.

And a little controversial opinion here, I am liking the way PI is working atm, usually PI was SO strong that any char with it is a REAL menace until it fades, or in Eda's case, until the buffs *hopefully* fades.

As it is today: any char that have it is Immune to any debuff, can't have the PI removed or stoled, so the char can't be debuffed/cc'ed in any way. Which is still strong imo, but the fact that in some way PI now has a pseudo-counter, that only steals the buffs, they still can't be removed.

One of my most successful attacking team doesn't have Eda and/or buff removers/stealers.

I know I was a little harsh and said a couple of times that this game is beyond broken (not in a bad manner fyi, just in a way that somethings would be really hard to fully fix, taking some technical approach), and to be honest sometimes strange bugs happen that they could also have a collateral fixing effect.

And the forums, with those pro-active posts are making me like this game more and more. The community here is just awesome. Devs and Players.

So take this post as my sincerely apologies, if by any chance I misconduct myself in any way.

Anyway, I like the changes on this patch so far, Looking forward to play more with SoL.

Cheers! Ed.