Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i can even name you players that use this, because i see them on my defense tab. and i saw some screenshots on facebook so it's working for sure. but most people cannot abuse it because it's hard enough to get one eda, not to talk about three

i could abuse my 3 beelzebubs, but damn they are pretty useless unfortunatly...
    Aaaah, and I had a dupe Eda and sacrificed her.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I thought that January 2017 was...like...last year?...
    Whelp, forgot to update that part of my post template, my bad...

Banned
    Will the shields get fixed on counterattacks?

Will you finally reduce defense bonus to a less ridiculous level?

WILL YOU FINALLY ANSWER WHY THAT DEFENSE BONUS IS THERE ANYWAY???????

OS
    Android
    I just got want to say I am trying to test this triple Eda offense and I still say it is terrible. Allowing for the fact that I just may be terrible or it doesn’t match my play style, triple eda is just not good and nothing to worry about even if they do fix some of the glitches around then and the update to SOL Eddie. I much rather take any other offense I use then a triple eda team. I love to hear from anyone else who actually had three Eda’s to try this.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS

I'm pretty happy about mystic eddie, speed of flight eddie, and lazy azov getting a boost!
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    Dear Sparton,
    The power cost for meteor, comet and zone will be reduced to 8. Could you do the same to the quake and rage talis? I find the quake talis very interesting but with a power cost of 10, they’re almost useless. Wickerman Eddie has the same effect with a lot less power cost and he can raise power by himself.
    Thank you.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    The power cost for meteor, comet and zone will be reduced to 8. Could you do the same to the quake and rage talis? I find the quake talis very interesting but with a power cost of 10, they’re almost useless. Wickerman Eddie has the same effect with a lot less power cost and he can raise power by himself.
    While all of those talisman skills are similar, we felt that some of those were more viable than others. For the most part, people weren't using stuff like Comet, but were using things like Quake (with Quake being sometimes seen even by some defenses high up in the Arena leaderboard). That's why only some of the talisman power costs were adjusted.

While Wickerman Eddie's max level Erupt is similar to Quake, there's a pretty sizable gap in effect chance (which is especially important if you account for Accuracy Up).

OS
    Android

!

Please include the mystic eddie in the fixes. The question concerns exactly the procs doom from the ult. At the time of the animation, targets under doom are killed, after the animation ends there are crazy figures of ture damage, but the targets is alive and with full health. Its model just lies on the floor and atack my team. So much battles on arena lose.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    While all of those talisman skills are similar, we felt that some of those were more viable than others. For the most part, people weren't using stuff like Comet, but were using things like Quake (with Quake being sometimes seen even by some defenses high up in the Arena leaderboard). That's why only some of the talisman power costs were adjusted.

Uhm.. perhaps you don't see Comet, Lightning, Zone, Rage in arena wins because no one can get the whole freakin set of any of them!!!! Drop rates seem to be stupidly low. (posted with love)

Quake seems to be the easiest to come by.. so seeing it more in the arena comes as no shock.. heck as I posted.. I woke up with 12 extra Quake talismans at some point for no reason.

I've farmed GOD level X for roughly 400 runs now... Have picked up 4 comet.. and 2 lighting..... STILL don't have a full Lightning set..... many, many vampiric and a few Immortality. So they are there.. but come on.. is there some reason NF makes it take MONTHS to get even 1 set??

Level X should ONLY be dropping the super rare.. no vampire.. no immorality...and maybe even leave the Comet to level iX... but Level X of GOD should ONLY be dropping Lightning or Comet. .. Level X of GOF only Rage and Echo... Level X of GOL Only Zone and Quake. If you are going to make us work for it.. give us the rewards. I can not express how frustrating it is to see a Vampiric talisman drop in GOD Level X, or a Counter drop in GOF lvl X... or a Chance in GOL lvl X. Especially since only about 1 in 5-10 runs results in ANY talisman drop at all.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-15-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Heads up; there's a minor update that has recently gone live in both app stores. This doesn't include the tuning changes noted here, but just has some minor back-end fixes for stability.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHeart View Post
    Please include the mystic eddie in the fixes. The question concerns exactly the procs doom from the ult. At the time of the animation, targets under doom are killed, after the animation ends there are crazy figures of ture damage, but the targets is alive and with full health. Its model just lies on the floor and atack my team. So much battles on arena lose.
    It looks like there was a bug that was occurring before relating to Mystic Eddie's Time to Die, but it's happening in different scenarios than what we originally had found. We're looking into narrowing down the exact cases to see if we can get a fix in.

Thanks for the additional info.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Uhm.. perhaps you don't see Comet, Lightning, Zone, Rage in arena wins because no one can get the whole freakin set of any of them!!!! Drop rates seem to be stupidly low. (posted with love)

Quake seems to be the easiest to come by.. so seeing it more in the arena comes as no shock.. heck as I posted.. I woke up with 12 extra Quake talismans at some point for no reason.

I've farmed GOD level X for roughly 400 runs now... Have picked up 4 comet.. and 2 lighting..... STILL don't have a full Lightning set..... many, many vampiric and a few Immortality. So they are there.. but come on.. is there some reason NF makes it take MONTHS to get even 1 set??
    Well, they're still intended to be long-term goals to work towards, and these changes make them long term rewards that may have more practical uses (instead of just being trophies/keys to complete certain missions).

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Level X should ONLY be dropping the super rare.. no vampire.. no immorality...and maybe even leave the Comet to level iX... but Level X of GOD should ONLY be dropping Lightning or Comet. .. Level X of GOF only Rage and Echo... Level X of GOL Only Zone and Quake. If you are going to make us work for it.. give us the rewards. I can not express how frustrating it is to see a Vampiric talisman drop in GOD Level X, or a Counter drop in GOF lvl X... or a Chance in GOL lvl X. Especially since only about 1 in 5-10 runs results in ANY talisman drop at all.
    We actually changed it from only dropping the super rare talismans because more players found it was less rewarding to be grinding in lower floors for stuff like Vampiric, Guard, Strike, etc, when they could be grinding the higher floors. That way they can work towards slowly getting stuff like Rage while still occasionally getting stuff like Thorns, Explosive, Echo, etc (selling any ones they don't need more of directly from the loot popup at the end of the level).