Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Yeah! People are looking at that ability the wrong way.

You can say it's broken or you can say for 1 power he has a 45% (+35% passive boost) chance to silence all enemies for 1 turn... that doesn't sound that bad, doesn't it?

Still, 35% accuracy boost for 2 turns is worth it, even if he did no damage at all.
    I suppose if you havent got any other characters to replace him he would be good, ive used him a few times but havent got a place for him at the moment
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    i love my nomad and my new troll, the assassin son with endure for 2 rounds makes your team unkillable as well, i mainly go all out attack with brute force most of the team lol
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    You are missing a hell of a character that synergizes with virtually every character in the game. I guess people will realize it after someone posts numbers.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    You are missing a hell of a character that synergizes with virtually every character in the game. I guess people will realize it after someone posts numbers.
    I have him at 4* lvl 80 no warriors to upgrade apart from him so maybe just maybe ill give him another chance, think i have all bomber boys
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    You should

I sold it... didn't I? LOL

OS
    iOS
    lol i came pretty close to doing so myself
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I have a red bomber dude, I don't have the talismans to play him, or the rainbow shards to upgrade him. Progress has hit a brick wall. For my current 5 star characters I have a backlog of about 40 talismans that require upgrading. Good luck to me lol. In addition, I have 11 4 star characters I'd like to upgrade....
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Anybody has a good talisman build for a a warrior Pyro Soldier? he does true damage, but I haven't found any good combination of talismans to maximize his damage
    So back on the topic:

Pyro Soldier Skills :
    Flame: Physical?True damage to all enemies. 35% chance to inflict burn status (2 turns).

Talisman slots: 3 greys, 2 green and 1 red.

Assuming Flame does physical dmg, I'd go with 4 Red (Fierce) and 2 Green (Overwhelming/Mystical).
    Assuming Flame does true dmg, you could try 3 Assassin (maybe Void Shield augment), 2 Green (Mystical/Overwhelming), and 1 Red (Fierce).