Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    IMO no. But judging from my Champion Troopers, a lot of people seems to level with shards as I can see lv100 Golden Sun suddenly...
    Yup. Within an hour of time rifts going live, 2 of my Troopers had level 100 Golden Sons.
    Oh well
    Wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Nerf Bat's gonna get ya
    No matter how far.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Flann View Post
    Yup. Within an hour of time rifts going live, 2 of my Troopers had level 100 Golden Sons.
    they do great damage in the dungeon so thats why i levelled mine
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    they do great damage in the dungeon so thats why i levelled mine
    I can't wait to see the Warrior and the Assassin passive. I hope it's nice, at least we know it bugged the game LOL

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I can't wait to see the Warrior and the Assassin passive. I hope it's nice, at least we know it bugged the game LOL
    yep same here, hope the warrior has a counter like the boos or an extra turn, no clue what the assassin would have tho
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    i just pulled a troll from a rare soul, have evolved him to 5 star lvl 97, the guy is awesome, easy auto farm lvl 10
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I think they have the same one. I think 2 Golden Sons share the revive passive and the sentinel has a different one.

From what I understood from Matts post was that this dungeons, assassin and warrior, would be easier cause the passive was deleted. It's called Revenge or something like that.

OS
    iOS
    yeah i read that too, so far the gunner one has been the hardest for me
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    I think it was trickier rather than difficult, you just had to have good timing. Alliance General made it really easy for me, controlling fury and power seems to be a must in this dungeons.

That's why I want to get either the Assassin Troll or the Warrior Axis Bomber Boy, I think right now accuracy and AoE are the meta. I can't understand why people don't use those characters. They make everone so much better. They even make Talismans really OP.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I think it was trickier rather than difficult, you just had to have good timing. Alliance General made it really easy for me, controlling fury and power seems to be a must in this dungeons.

That's why I want to get either the Assassin Troll or the Warrior Axis Bomber Boy, I think right now accuracy and AoE are the meta. I can't understand why people don't use those characters. They make everone so much better. They even make Talismans really OP.

i have the awarrior bomber boy, the only reason i dont use him is because im annoyed with his ability, grant 3 pwr instantly which costs 4 pwr?! i told him to go away and come back once hes sorted himself out, i have the warrior troll, although he's got 3 assassin slots?
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Yeah! People are looking at that ability the wrong way.

You can say it's broken or you can say for 1 power he has a 45% chance to silence all enemies for 1 turn... that doesn't sound that bad, doesn't it?

Still, 35% accuracy boost for 2 turns is worth it, even if he did no damage at all.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-23-2016 at 12:06 PM.