Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Sounds really exciting - and ambitious. Looking forward to all of it.

Hopefully they can release at least one new mode, world, or feature per quarter to keep things fresh going forward.

OS
    Android
    SoT are ridiculously low, I hope this is gonna change with the new worlds or modes when they start coming up, if SoT are kept the same I expect to see a lot of rants about it.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Looks like a lot of really cool stuff on the horizon!

I still suspect that Night City is just a myth invented to frighten children, and will never actually be real, but I have high hopes for the rest of it!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the info Leviathan. Lots to look forward to.

OS
    Android
    I am thinking the rants going to come from the gauntlet mode. Now we have to be a little more wary of any of the dupes we decide to sacrifice they just may come in handy now.

Don’t get me wrong though I love the idea and will be keeping a deep roster just for this.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I am thinking the rants going to come from the gauntlet mode. Now we have to be a little more wary of any of the dupes we decide to sacrifice they just may come in handy now.

Don’t get me wrong though I love the idea and will be keeping a deep roster just for this.
    Good thing we have 300 character slots now to keep all those dupes. Well unless I can beat the game with my pocket hourglasses
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Interesting I have roughly 100 characters and have pretty much all I'd want, save VHE and anything new. No need for even 300 slots here. Just a waste of XP, gold, and talismans. It's not like I'll ever think "Oh, good thing I have those dice!" or "So glad I kept that Imp."
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    where is that Leviathan info?I can find post ot thread,can someone post link?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    where is that Leviathan info?I can find post ot thread,can someone post link?
    Here you go!

I also liked A LOT of what I read... endure pve content is awesome news!, weekly resetting tower & gauntlet promise to keep even the most master-players out there entertained with a real challenge for a long time.

Cheers!!! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post

Yup, I’m debating whether I shouls actually Sacrafice my dupe VHE now.

Wonder if when they say you can only use a character once, if that’ll somehow include dupes? I think it’ll be better if it did, but I doubt it will.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions