Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Legacy of the Beast State of the Nation 2018 - Discussion

Leviathan and team - thanks for the preview into 2018! A lot of really exciting things to look forward to. Relics will add a cool new dimension to the game, and the different game modes are sounding quite intriguing on paper. I've always been a fan of encouraging roster depth. And, having new ways to interact with this awesome community will be great!

Looking forward to 2018!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. given all that stuff .. I will shut the F up....

It seemed that all there was were monthly events after monthly events followed by a monthly event. I'm so glad there's more going on. I will wait with twitchy fingers.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    A picture is worth a thousand words - keyword nerdgasm

Name:  __37d93dbb3127e33187d9f7d4875ca300_8039.jpg
Views: 1571
Size:  8.9 KB

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Many thanks for the update, Leviathan!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    It's a shame time passes too damn slowly, I'm really fucking eager to get to play all of this in the near future. 2018 is shaping up to be a nice year for the game, it seems. Thanks for the update, NF! Keep up the great work!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Thank you very much Leviathan for this update! Looking very forward to those upcoming features and new contents. Sounds great! I really think this will be a great 2018 for this game and all us Maiden fans out there!
    UP THE IRONS! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Will there be an official 19 state of the nation discussion post? Everything mentioned is awesome, great to see this game flourishing. My request is Awakening material availability increased, purchasable class specific packs and more of everything dropping from play as this feature really requires a massive investment. Awakenable Eddie please? Now lets get some Clan forming!

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Will there be an official 19 state of the nation discussion post? Everything mentioned is awesome, great to see this game flourishing. My request is Awakening material availability increased, purchasable class specific packs and more of everything dropping from play as this feature really requires a massive investment. Awakenable Eddie please? Now lets get some Clan forming!
    There is! You can find that thread right here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...019-Discussion

OS
    iOS
    Seems the rapid deployment of new dungeons, characters, awakening materials etc. coincidence with the constant server problems. Too many players may add to it, but the server connection disruption is still an issue, and a major one.

OS
    iOS
    Please provide details (see below) as to what was corrected or let me know where to look. I cannot find any info on this. Was it increased or decreased?

“The following issue was resolved in the hotfix:
    Correction to Awakening upgrade costs.”