Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Yup, I’m debating whether I shouls actually Sacrafice my dupe VHE now.

Wonder if when they say you can only use a character once, if that’ll somehow include dupes? I think it’ll be better if it did, but I doubt it will.
    that's the key question. will 2 VHEs be usefull? the devs should tell us their plans before the next sacrifice event, otherwise there will be good reasons to rant.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    i will be happy to only have one ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    that's the key question. will 2 VHEs be usefull? the devs should tell us their plans before the next sacrifice event, otherwise there will be good reasons to rant.
    I don't have anymore info than anyone else, but when the devs expand the character slots to 300, it really hints that you should hang onto your useful dupes. I've also seen a huge increase in drops of toons that have the Block passive. I've been saving them all up, since the game tends to drop toons that you'll need in the near future. Like when new missions come out, you always seem to pull the lower toons that have the exact skillset you'll need to complete a mission.

Also, everything looks great NF, thanks for the update and looking forward to another exciting year! \m/
    Last edited by Mariner-1212; 01-15-2018 at 01:44 PM.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Yup. Would be very handy to know how Gauntlet works before the next Sacrifice event.

How many levels will there be to clear?
    Will it be like every other game mode and you have to use an Eddie?
    How many Allies slot will be available? 2, 3, or more?
    Can Troopers be used in it?
    If you get defeated do the toons you used become unusable or can they be used again to try and clear it and they only become unusable once that level is cleared? Silly if it’s the latter.

If it is like every game mode and you have to use an Eddie than dupes could become a necessity for some. Say we have 20 Levels to clear. Not everyone might have 20 individual Eddies. Dupes would be needed for people to finish it. If it was 30 Levels, I would need Dupes as I only have 24 Eddies

And if Eddies have to be used, then it doesn’t matter how deep your roster is. How many Eddies you have becomes more important.

That being said, I am really looking forward to this game mode. Sonething I’ve wanted for a while!
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Hoping the devs can answer some of these questions soon. Even if the answers are slightly veiled to have some secrecy with these new features, but if they don’t give some sort of hint I can see a lot of sacrifice events having a lack luster response. Which is really a shame since I think sacrifice is one of the best features in the game.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Yup. Would be very handy to know how Gauntlet works before the next Sacrifice event.
    We are still working out the specifics of some of these issues in playtesting, so it's too early to comment on the exact format at the moment. The mode will launch in a beta stage in the not too distant future and so we'll be able to comment more on the final format and structure then.

OS
    Android
    I had a feeling this was the unannounced game mode that was coming that was going to be beta first. So probably safe for most people to BBQ their dupes this coming sac event. Is there any criteria on who might be beta testing this? I believe last time, arena was beta tested based on geography, but I could be wrong on that and that’s just what some people thought.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    I'd be happy to be a beta tester if I can. It would actually give me something fun to do.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I'm with Amarthir on this one. I would love to be a beta tester, if I am allowed.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Fear not! Most assuredly they shall extend the testing to forum members first. I mean... they'd Beta. (See what I did there? )
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools