Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Ideas for this game that I've had forever...

Since I started playing Legacy almost 2 years ago now, I've had quite a few ideas, as well as things I want to be in the game, accumulate in my head, and I thought I'd share some with all of you lovely people here on the forum. Enjoy, and feel free to comment ideas of your own!

NEW EDDIES:
    -Iron Maiden Eddie: All sorts of old-school cool. He has to have a fury revolving around an iron maiden, or I will be somewhat miffed.
    -Piece of Mind Eddie: Most likely based around sealing, considering his chains.
    -Live After Death Eddie: Would be neat if he had a fury that had a chance of activating when he died, essentially giving him a revive. That might be a little overpowered, though.
    -Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie: A badass gunslinger, who would basically be the love child of Cyborg Eddie and Aces High Eddie...
    -Final Frontier Eddie: A ruthless bounty hunter who ain't afraid to throw his adversaries off of the face of the planet.
    -Ed Hunter Eddie: Who knows? He'd be a cool addition to the game, but I have no idea of what he'd be able to do...

NEW CHARACTERS:

-The Ancient Mariner: A pirate-based toon that would pair really well with Navigator.
    -The Prowler: A mysterious assassin that lurks in the shadows, waiting for his prey...
    -Prodigal Sons: A group of toons (like the Children of the Damned) who revolve around mystical powers.
    -The Invaders: Another group of toons based around Vikings.
    -The Duellists: A twin-gunfighter toon, essentially two characters in one! Or, not. They'd still function together, but as a single toon.
    -Pretty much all the bosses that aren't playable, like Horus, for example. (Thanks to Yup for reminding me!)

NEW WORLDS:
    -A Blade Runner-esque future world based off of Somewhere in Time.
    -A sea/sailing world based off of songs such as Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Ghost of the Navigator, The Talisman, etc.
    -A world based off of Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
    -An "escape from virtual reality, and possibly football" based off of Virtual XI (I'm kidding about the football).
    -A mental facility, taking style cues from Piece of Mind.

And, that's about it. I'll update this thread if I have any more ideas.
    Last edited by MisterEly; 01-17-2018 at 06:08 PM.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie