OS
    iOS

Ideas for this game that I've had forever...

Since I started playing Legacy almost 2 years ago now, I've had quite a few ideas, as well as things I want to be in the game, accumulate in my head, and I thought I'd share some with all of you lovely people here on the forum. Enjoy, and feel free to comment ideas of your own!

NEW EDDIES:
    -Iron Maiden Eddie: All sorts of old-school cool. He has to have a fury revolving around an iron maiden, or I will be somewhat miffed.
    -Piece of Mind Eddie: Most likely based around sealing, considering his chains.
    -Live After Death Eddie: Would be neat if he had a fury that had a chance of activating when he died, essentially giving him a revive. That might be a little overpowered, though.
    -Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie: A badass gunslinger, who would basically be the love child of Cyborg Eddie and Aces High Eddie...
    -Final Frontier Eddie: A ruthless bounty hunter who ain't afraid to throw his adversaries off of the face of the planet.
    -Ed Hunter Eddie: Who knows? He'd be a cool addition to the game, but I have no idea of what he'd be able to do...

NEW CHARACTERS:

-The Ancient Mariner: A pirate-based toon that would pair really well with Navigator.
    -The Prowler: A mysterious assassin that lurks in the shadows, waiting for his prey...
    -Prodigal Sons: A group of toons (like the Children of the Damned) who revolve around mystical powers.
    -The Invaders: Another group of toons based around Vikings.
    -The Duellists: A twin-gunfighter toon, essentially two characters in one! Or, not. They'd still function together, but as a single toon.
    -Pretty much all the bosses that aren't playable, like Horus, for example. (Thanks to Yup for reminding me!)

NEW WORLDS:
    -A Blade Runner-esque future world based off of Somewhere in Time.
    -A sea/sailing world based off of songs such as Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Ghost of the Navigator, The Talisman, etc.
    -A world based off of Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
    -An "escape from virtual reality, and possibly football" based off of Virtual XI (I'm kidding about the football).
    -A mental facility, taking style cues from Piece of Mind.

And, that's about it. I'll update this thread if I have any more ideas.
    Last edited by MisterEly; 01-17-2018 at 06:08 PM.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    These are awesome ideas! I would love to see an Asylum level based on POM, and most of all the Sea level. That would be excellent!

Couple more ideas to toss in there:

Eddies:
    Executioner Eddie: an assassin with insane damage from his huge Axe.
    Prodigal Son Eddie: a giant new-orleans style voodoo looking Eddie
    Phantom Eddie: from Phantom of the Opera
    Icarus Eddie: with wings and flamethrower
    Razor's Edge Eddie: Based on "The evil that men do" - an Eddie dripping with blood (rather than crying)

Supporting toons:
    Lamia, half woman/vampire, half snake (from Prodigal Son)
    Phantom Of The Opera (if not an Eddie, then a supporting toon)
    Charlotte
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Why no Horus???? He's the only boss currently in the game not available as a playable character
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Charolette from 22 Acacia Ave - her special move could be giving the other toons crabs. Lol

OS
    Android
    I'd like to see the Bat Eddie from the Live at Donnington album/Here to Eternity video. Maybe as either an assassin or a sentinel (thick hide on his wings for blocking/preventing negative effects...)?
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Since I started playing Legacy almost 2 years ago now, I've had quite a few ideas, as well as things I want to be in the game, accumulate in my head, and I thought I'd share some with all of you lovely people here on the forum. Enjoy, and feel free to comment ideas of your own!

NEW EDDIES:
    -Iron Maiden Eddie: All sorts of old-school cool. He has to have a fury revolving around an iron maiden, or I will be somewhat miffed.
    -Piece of Mind Eddie: Most likely based around sealing, considering his chains.
    -Live After Death Eddie: Would be neat if he had a fury that had a chance of activating when he died, essentially giving him a revive. That might be a little overpowered, though.
    -Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie: A badass gunslinger, who would basically be the love child of Cyborg Eddie and Aces High Eddie...
    -Final Frontier Eddie: A ruthless bounty hunter who ain't afraid to throw his adversaries off of the face of the planet.
    -Ed Hunter Eddie: Who knows? He'd be a cool addition to the game, but I have no idea of what he'd be able to do...

NEW CHARACTERS:

-The Ancient Mariner: A pirate-based toon that would pair really well with Navigator.
    -The Prowler: A mysterious assassin that lurks in the shadows, waiting for his prey...
    -Prodigal Sons: A group of toons (like the Children of the Damned) who revolve around mystical powers.
    -The Invaders: Another group of toons based around Vikings.
    -The Duellists: A twin-gunfighter toon, essentially two characters in one! Or, not. They'd still function together, but as a single toon.

NEW WORLDS:
    -A Blade Runner-esque future world based off of Somewhere in Time.
    -A sea/sailing world based off of songs such as Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Ghost of the Navigator, The Talisman, etc.
    -A world based off of Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
    -An "escape from virtual reality, and possibly football" based off of Virtual XI (I'm kidding about the football).
    -A mental facility, taking style cues from Piece of Mind.

And, that's about it. I'll update this thread if I have any more ideas.
    I would love to see worlds based on those covers, and I think I saw somewhere that Horus would be in the new group of eternals added to the soul, but I do not remember where.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    I'd like to see Semkhet and Aset becoming eternal s along with Horus

I also prefer to think of Final Frontier Eddie as Eddie's Son (some 7th son promo poster has 7th son Eddie presenting the partially opened womb/gutsack thingy with some green hand with yellow claws visible)*

*as far as I know the only place with this pic is the best of the beast booklet