If that is, this is the post where you can share your pain with us, and also me haha.
Maybe it has been about a year or even more that you want a character and, in every event you buy the specials souls, maybe 30 of each event and for the will and power of RPJesus, you get a duped toon of your 5 you have already.
But well, im not complaining about it, since if everybody get what they want, the game could be as easy and then the fun is dead, but that's the magic in getting every toon, even the event limited ones worth it.

So this post is to share your story, the toon you still searching for a long time, which could it be?

For me and to make it short, is the Prisioner, maybe since i started the game on march of the last year, i just noticed the usefull it is for LoL events and also the arena.
Coalgiver is in my list too, just for collection but i didn't get it the last year so... i'll be waiting for the next christmas.
And to finish, the Angel of Fear, trying to get this one gaves me an infinite quantity of Wickermans,Cerberus and NOLs, that stills worth for sacrifice .

Share your story, we have all this post, have a good day! (also forgive the poor level of english)