Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Does RPJesus don't want to give you the toon you want?

If that is, this is the post where you can share your pain with us, and also me haha.
    Maybe it has been about a year or even more that you want a character and, in every event you buy the specials souls, maybe 30 of each event and for the will and power of RPJesus, you get a duped toon of your 5 you have already.
    But well, im not complaining about it, since if everybody get what they want, the game could be as easy and then the fun is dead, but that's the magic in getting every toon, even the event limited ones worth it.

So this post is to share your story, the toon you still searching for a long time, which could it be?

For me and to make it short, is the Prisioner, maybe since i started the game on march of the last year, i just noticed the usefull it is for LoL events and also the arena.
    Coalgiver is in my list too, just for collection but i didn't get it the last year so... i'll be waiting for the next christmas.
    And to finish, the Angel of Fear, trying to get this one gaves me an infinite quantity of Wickermans,Cerberus and NOLs, that stills worth for sacrifice .

Share your story, we have all this post, have a good day! (also forgive the poor level of english)
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    If that is, this is the post where you can share your pain with us, and also me haha.
    Maybe it has been about a year or even more that you want a character and, in every event you buy the specials souls, maybe 30 of each event and for the will and power of RPJesus, you get a duped toon of your 5 you have already.
    But well, im not complaining about it, since if everybody get what they want, the game could be as easy and then the fun is dead, but that's the magic in getting every toon, even the event limited ones worth it.

So this post is to share your story, the toon you still searching for a long time, which could it be?

For me and to make it short, is the Prisioner, maybe since i started the game on march of the last year, i just noticed the usefull it is for LoL events and also the arena.
    Coalgiver is in my list too, just for collection but i didn't get it the last year so... i'll be waiting for the next christmas.
    And to finish, the Angel of Fear, trying to get this one gaves me an infinite quantity of Wickermans,Cerberus and NOLs, that stills worth for sacrifice .

Share your story, we have all this post, have a good day! (also forgive the poor level of english)
    For me it was Cyborg, chased it from Day 1 until May last year, since then I must have got him 5 times, then it was VHE whom I pulled a week after I initially pulled Cyborg, since then, I must have had him 10 times...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Banned
    That is possibly the reason why we don't see the apple-demanded odds. What I think is, that their odds are somehow flexible. Therefore they cannot simply write down some numbers. That is why I described NF's behaviour in the other thread fradulent.

Other example: there was an "event" where you could get a special character, after that event, you get that "special" character more often than other characters.

OS
    Android
    it is a pain to loot good characters you don't have and when you loot it you have many dupes....it is ridiculous yes
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    ...it was VHE ..... I must have had him 10 times...

sonova! All I want is VHE.. that's it... nothing more..... I have everything else I want.. Never even seen VHE drop once...... there seems no way in hell I'll ever pull VHE.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    sonova! All I want is VHE.. that's it... nothing more..... I have everything else I want.. Never even seen VHE drop once...... there seems no way in hell I'll ever pull VHE.
    welcome to my club, but for me it is a disaster no astra, navigator, alliance general or vh eddie, good for pvp ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    For once I have had some shit hot luck today. Got enough fragments for a G/A Soul and thought **** it and spent some Trooper points on another. Opened them both and got Rainmaker and Cyborg!! Missing both of these Eddies so I am very happy
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS

Angry

In my case, it’s Navigator and Samurai. It seems like everyone has them except me. Another char, i could need, is MUR and Kari. I was waiting a seemingly endless time for GCR and when I got my first one, she was followed by three more and she got debuffed.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Add me to the VHE wait list!!

OS
    Android
    There are only 2 5* stars toons I haven't gotten, the most important and oldest Alliance general, not so much the witch doctor.
    Also there are 2 4* toons I haven't gotten, Astra and Eda.
    Astra, Eda and alliance general are very much used in arena.
    I have opened more than 100 G/A souls since Valkyries were released and no luck.