Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Boooooring January - gimme more events guys

Hey guys, would like to hear your opinion on this topic:

many guys complained, that november and december were too grind intense.
    i'd slightly agree, although i was very okay with all the events.

now they slowed down the pace and for me personally this month is damn boring. not enough action not enough events. i'd love to see more cool grinding events in february.

what do you think?

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    This month was boring, but I was good with that. I've been farming and restocking all of my reserves since I burned through a lot of it Nov/Dec. I would prefer to be getting fragments while running LOL, but I can't complain. Plus, less events means NF has a chance to work on more fresh content, which I'm all for. Now, if it's still like this for the next two months, I'd get bored... but a slow month here and there is acceptable IMO.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS

Question

A game update may be on the way soon. if you look at the game update threads, the ones labeled "game update" specifically, usually drop around the 18-21 of the month. Or at least the update post is posted then. It has been that way for the past few months.So, hopefully within this week we will get one? I hope it brings the seventh son Eddie and some new stuff to do.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    Actually I think the pace in January is better... more of a few days on, few days off, type of thing. I much prefer it. And it would seem to be more sustainable overall monthly than the pace at which November and December unfolded. I can't play all day everyday most of the time. So a bit of breathing room is nice.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually I think the pace in January is better... more of a few days on, few days off, type of thing. I much prefer it. And it would seem to be more sustainable overall monthly than the pace at which November and December unfolded. I can't play all day everyday most of the time. So a bit of breathing room is nice.
    I agree with you Yup.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    it is so boring yes and with only one new character loot (viking eddie that i don't use for now) in several month
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    As you know Slauki I decided a log ago to stay out from the forum....but with a topic like that i decided to intervent as....for me nice events are never enough.
    Events are what is keeping the game alive and beautiful, so the more they are the better it is if they are well structured as they actually are

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    iOS
    For me january is really ok as november and december were really time consuming. And there is a PvP event to come, so something for one who wants to play 24/7 😉 I’m really fine with that!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    thanks for the replies. would have thought that more have the same opinion, interesting. well, at least we have 4 more to come this month.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I love events, the more the better. But if you look at December, there were so many events that made it feel like you were really missing out if you didn't grind away all day/all week. I think this month's feel is more Participate if you want, and if you don't, you didn't miss out on crucial things. That's where I see it as a nice break month. But I'm ready for the fury come February.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.