Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Items (Shards, Talismans, and Runes)

There are various items you may receive as loot from battles which allow you to upgrade your characters.

Shards
    Characters can be upgraded using two types of Shards: regular Shards which grant bonus experience to your character, and Evolution Shards which allow you to evolve your character to the next Star Level.

NOTE: Characters must be at the max level for their Star Level before they may Evolve.

Talismans
    Talismans are equipped onto your characters and are the primary method to improve their stats. You can increase any stat your character has as well as grant them additional abilities. Determining the stats your character benefits most from, then equipping talismans that boost those stats is key. Talismans can be unequipped so you may use them on a different character if you wish.

NOTE: If the talisman slot on a character is coloured, you may only equip a talisman of the same colour in that slot.

Runes
    Talismans can be upgraded using two types of Runes: regular Runes which grant bonus experience to your talisman, and Evolution Runes which allow you to evolve your talisman to the next Star Level.

NOTE: Talismans must be at the max level for their Star Level before they may Evolve.

Does anyone know what missions I can find 2 star evolution shards? I need 2 to upgrade my eddie to 4 stars!

I'm also looking for where to get 2 star evolution shards.

Play higher difficulty levels and find the highest quest you can auto-play. You should be getting items that drop at your level if you do that.

I farm the first 2 zones in kingdom of the sands at madness to get 2* evolution shards. I get about 10% of 2* and 70-90% of 1* evo shards there. Keep in mind, you may get 10-15 of 2* you don't need for 1 that you need but it will give you a nice stash for when you need the others. Never use them to level up you characters, only to evolve. Also try to get each zone bonus level. They can be farm every 24h for the first 4, the rest only every 2 days but they give a lot of gold and good shards/runes. Not to mention a bunch of souls for chances to get new characters.
    Last edited by Galaaz; 07-10-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Will be nice if they have a way to feed up lower level shards to make higher level ones.

Talismans will say (2 sets). You have two equip the same two talismans to get the "Set effects"

Name:  talisman.jpg
Views: 1900
Size:  145.7 KB

I have a question regarding talisman set bonuses. Some talismans have a bonus that reads "stat x stat" (eg. ATK x DEF for guardian talisman). What exactly does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalarel View Post
    I have a question regarding talisman set bonuses. Some talismans have a bonus that reads "stat x stat" (eg. ATK x DEF for guardian talisman). What exactly does this mean?
    The % is different depending on the talisman, but ATK X DEF is Attack is increased by 20% of Defense.

How do I use past temporal shards?