Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    How do I use past temporal shards?
    I believe it gets used automatically. Once you clear Kingdom of the Sands, you should unlock the tutorial for the Past Temporal Shard when you enter the next battle. That will give you the Past Skills.

When you have Eddie selected (doesn't matter which guise) you swipe to the left to access the Past Temporal Options. These are defensive options, not attack, so can be useful if you're trying to build up fury for a special move in order to complete objectives. Haven't reached the Future Temporal Shard yet but looking forward to doing so.

Which talisman is better for healer/soldier Eddie?
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1573
Size:  84.2 KB
    Or
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  123.0 KB

And what is energy augment?

OS
    Android
    I only use one green talisman on Soldier Eddie at the moment. The regular health talisman, the one that gives you 15% hp.

I have 2 sets, the boost talisman, wich gives him 25% Special and the Strenght Set talisman, 15% attack. All lvl 40 besides the green one that is close to 50.

I've completed Underworld on hard today and had no problems.

Which eddie is that in the suit (in your picture?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Which eddie is that in the suit (in your picture?)
    That's the Ox Cultist - not an Eddie.

what colour? you can get yellow 2 star evo shards in underworlds normal, and green 2 star evo shards in KotS hard. I don't know about the rest. Do you know where to get Yellow 1 star evolution shards? I've got 2, but need 3 and forgot where I got them. None of the locations I've been to show it in drop list.
    Last edited by ~agrajag; 07-28-2016 at 12:20 PM.

Where can I find 1 * yellow evolution shards? I've got 2 and need 3, but can't remember where I got them. None of the drop lists in any of the worlds I've been to show it.
    thanks in advance

OS
    Android
    How can I get evolution shards? I have lot of 2 star characters but I can't find evolution shards to evolve to 3 star. Gunner/Assassin shards seens even rarer... Thanks in advance!

I say don't bother to evolve 2 stars characters. Try keep earning rare souls and you will get 3 stars monsters