Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by HolySatan View Post
    I say don't bother to evolve 2 stars characters. Try keep earning rare souls and you will get 3 stars monsters
    I don't agree. There are some awesome 2 star characters you can evolve into really strong ones. I say if you like a character you should advance them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Which talisman is better for healer/soldier Eddie?
    Attachment 198
    Or

And what is energy augment?
    45% chance to steal power on perfect attacks

Quote Originally Posted by HolySatan View Post
    I say don't bother to evolve 2 stars characters. Try keep earning rare souls and you will get 3 stars monsters
    I don't agree. There are some awesome 2 star characters you can evolve into really strong ones. I say if you like a character you should advance them.

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know the best place to get the 3 star Evolution Shards? I can lvl up most of my 4* players but I need the 3 star Evolution Shards lol.

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know the best place to get the 3 star Evolution Shards? I can lvl up most of my 4* players but I need the 3 star Evolution Shards lol.
    Only Lord of Light dungeons and higher secret locations. Only places they drop for specific colors. Rainbows drop in Underworld and higher battlefield. I have also occasionally got the rainbows from powerslave madness.
    Thursty-1116