Worst luck with souls?

What would be the max worst luck you guys have had opening souls? Like not getting what you want, or just getting dupes. I'm not the biggest spender, so I don't go ham on buying some souls, but I saved up a lot of characters to sacrifice, and it vortex filled. In the end I think I had 25 G/A, 4 Legendary, 13 rare, 10 Sentinel. No 5*'s, a few 4 but they were mostly tunes I already sacrificed, and only 2 3* Eddies.

I really hope there isn't some kinda loophole that'll keep NF from revealing what our chances in souls actually is to get what things. I'm almost certain Sentinel Chopper is at an 85% proc rate.

OS
    Android
    I either have astounding luck or terrible luck. And it usually comes in streaks. But I gotta say the worst luck I've had was opening 40-60 rare souls and not receiving any 4* toons.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    The Alchemist... no exaggeration.. HUNDREDS of souls and never got him. Took 4 more vortex fills to get him. I did pick up a couple others then though... Prisoner, Edna...
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    only shit dupes since many month now and bored
    I play all troopers all days.

Well, 2 level 6 sacrifices and a vortex fill later, I had 60 rare souls, 1 legendary, 5 G/A, and 11 seventh son souls or whatever they're called. Got a Pharaoh dupe, and then about 10 or so 4* dupes, and then a whole lotta nothing.

OS
    Android
    I had bad luck acquiring souls- hit both skull quests and got 1 rare sentinel soul and 3 regular souls.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I had bad luck acquiring souls- hit both skull quests and got 1 rare sentinel soul and 3 regular souls.
    Well – that would be no bad luck for me. I would take any rare soul from the skull quests all day. Usually, I get only regular souls from clearing both quests – so no chance at all at anything useful
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Just look at my tag. Thats how bad my luck is. Literally started playing a few days after the release. Won't go into all the non Eddie characters i've never had...
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Just look at my tag. Thats how bad my luck is. Literally started playing a few days after the release. Won't go into all the non Eddie characters i've never had...
    Dude, that sucks. I'm missing Cyborg, Shaman, and Hallowed from your list.

OS
    Android
    I only have CRE, Storm, VHE, SoL, Mummy, RttH, and FotD in addition to the freebie Eddies. Then again, I did quit for a year. CR, VHE, and FotD are recent pulls. Soldier Eddie is still my best farming Eddie, but I'm still learning how to use VHE.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?