Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    i have always shitty sorcery for blue talismans in bnw you too?
    2 sorcery lightning cool
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Hi Pepp, I've been using Grim Reaper/Astra/Golden Dog/Gunner Dog all sharded... The clear time is about the same but rarely see a defeat on Level X auto. I want to try some other auto teams here but haven't had the time yet...
    Damn, could've saved myself some time trying to find that team if I had just seen this post, haha. Several defeats of my teams eventually led me to this one this morning. \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    I might try that team too Chaosego. I have used another one from the GoD Strategy thread which is VHE, Sentinel Mayan Priestess (with echo), GPD (with angel) and Gunner Dog (with Echo) and it has so far done around 20-30 on GoD 9 - it came close to defeat just once but scraped through without help! So pretty pleased with that!

On these runs today I got my full set of lightening, full set of second immortals (and started another set) as well as a few more Endure, Comet and Vampiric so the drops have been really good to me today. My Rage are also completed (one set) as well as zone. I have enough strike to sink a battleship and two full sets of echo....so really done well from this event and from the help from folk on the forum with team set ups! Still not cracked it on 10 but may give that new team set up a try later on. Ant specific talisman required Chaos? I can take a look myself but just for others on here?

Cheers to all that have contributed to these threads!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Seems the event may have ended early? I just burned through 200 sot without a single talisman drop. That is actually worse drop rates than usual so not sure why that would happen during an event when drop rates should be 2x better.

If u are considering refilling sot right now beware

OS
    iOS
    I've been trying for 2 more Zone talismans since yesterday.. they just aren't dropping. Have gotten a number of Immunity and a couple Guard though. Does seem like it's back to old rates early.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Didn't get what I wanted. I even skipped skull quests for the entirety of this event to save precious SOT for BNW. Now I regret not doing the skulls... Once again, NF has fooled me!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Good event. I completed my lightning set and a new set of immortal talismans ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Yeah, gotta admit. was a "good event" Finished all the sets of rare talismans but the cost was crazy.

OS
    iOS
    It's been good.. finished Lightning and Rage.. just need Zone ... and there's still a couple hours left.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Also agree one of the better grind events. Was able to complete all the talisman sets so I can help out troopers with any open missions.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.