Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Personally I think that 6* toons would kill the game and most importantly the whole loot system, Relics seem to be the only way of adding a scaling dimension to characters in the game.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Well, well, well look what we have here. Somebody predicted the future

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Well, well, well look what we have here. Somebody predicted the future
    They basically just skipped to 10* lmao. 11* if you count the last one.

I gotta say, it wasn't how I expected it to be. Looking back almost 2 years ago when this post was made I didn't think things would even be remotely close to how they are now. It just goes to show that anything is possible as long as it keeps players interested in getting "the next big thing"

OS
    Android
    The next step will be the players with the most awakened characters. Those that were powerful enough to farm extremely hard levels, or those who can afford to buy awakening materials.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Personally I think that 6* toons would kill the game and most importantly the whole loot system, Relics seem to be the only way of adding a scaling dimension to characters in the game.
    Ermm.. relics are there so devs can "adjust" difficulty based upon the player. The more relics you have the more difficult some levels, especially newer dungeons, become.

Truth is.. if you aren't an all out PvP player.. you're better off NOT buying ANY relics because they will work against you where the AI is concerned.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    In reality dont we already have 6* toons in the awakenables. They just keep amping all the new releases so there is no need to add an extra star.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    In reality dont we already have 6* toons in the awakenables.
    Yep.. there are 11 star characters now.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I thought about it and adding an extra star may be good for the game. It could cause another set of shards we would need to earn. Let's clutter up the inventory even more without adding slots. Let's throw in 6* runes as well, we can use more items there as well. Careful for what you wish for, it may come true.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Just wait until we can awaken our Cosmic Talismans

OS
    Android
    I just read this thread from beginning to end thus far any way, I agree with the latter comments, we already have 6 - 11 *’s now so to speak, perhaps the way forward could be to cap the available characters at what it is right now for example, meaning don’t add any more characters period, but make every character so far awakenable, imagine some of your old favourites could potentially become significantly different and you could end up with Rainmaker Eddie that is very hard to kill.
    More so it would be good through these awakenable characters to restore some balance, just have a look at the Arena fiasco at the moment.. every team has a similar defence, honestly how cool would it be if most teams had different defences and you just don’t know what you might be up against!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan