OS
    iOS

Beast Eddie Team Suggestions?

Any suggestions on characters that work well with Beast Eddie? Plan on using him in PvP.

OS
    Android
    I would go with something to keep him alive, probably M Lilith with destiny. Also a Prisoner with primordials to keep the M Lilith passive going and the third slot will depend on your relics i think. If i had a bunch of assassins relics i'd go with ACR or Death Dog. If i had magus relics i'd go with corrupt general (which's the worst option i think). And lastly if i had gunner relics i'd go with Gunner Lilith. I'm not considering warriors or sentinels just to get the most of relics.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, I decided not to participate in the Primordial sacrifice event to get Primordial talismans which I now regret and do not have destiny talismans. Hopefully, Primordial talismans and destiny talismans are available in Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, I decided not to participate in the Primordial sacrifice event to get Primordial talismans which I now regret and do not have destiny talismans. Hopefully, Primordial talismans and destiny talismans are available in Gauntlet.
    Destiny talismans are available in Troopers store. You can use Warrior Undead Rescuer with Steel talisman set to replace Magus Lilith. I use Corrupt general in fourth slot for attack. I tried to replace him, but hadn't found better replacement yet. You can look at you trooper teams or learn from PVP battles, what setup the opponents are using.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    You need someone to make sure there is no Immunity so Assassin Lillith, Gunner Lillith, Clairvoyant, Sentinel Lillith or anyone that removes buffs. A blocker is preferred because Assassin Character tend to be squishy. If no blocker is available then consider Golden Phoenix Dog as his passive can soften the damage to all. If you can keep them from having immunity and can protect yourself defensively then Beast can do tons of damage and keep the party healed. Once his Fury starting going off you can almost do it every round.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Could any of the Gods of Powerslave also work with them as they do remove effects too? Plus for Talismans on Beast Eddie are Immortality a good choice as it can be stolen or removed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    Could any of the Gods of Powerslave also work with them as they do remove effects too? Plus for Talismans on Beast Eddie are Immortality a good choice as it can be stolen or removed.
    I've been using Beast Eddie on my main attack team for the past few weeks. I also use Sekhmet, who is great at removing buffs, and then Beast Eddie can either disable passives or exhaust. It seems to be a pretty good combo. I have Eclipse talismans on Beast Eddie, which work great as long as Shroud doesn't get removed. There is probably a better build for him, but it works good enough for me.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell