Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Found an issue with 7th Son Eddie. If he has Immortal talismans his fury fails to give him infinite perfect immortality. Not sure if this happens in every case, when I've seen it the immortal icon is showing 1. I use my fury, my team gets perfect immortality and 7th son gets all the buffs from the other team but immortality goes away.
    I don't think that's it.
    I thought so at first as well, but I've since realized it may be something else (which may be expected behavior).

If 7S Eddie is inflicted with permadeath before his fury.. then his fury will NOT give him Perfect Immortality. It removes the permadeath, but doesn't ally the immortality. So it may be as expected.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I don't think that's it.
    I thought so at first as well, but I've since realized it may be something else (which may be expected behavior).

If 7S Eddie is inflicted with permadeath before his fury.. then his fury will NOT give him Perfect Immortality. It removes the permadeath, but doesn't ally the immortality. So it may be as expected.
    No, this is on my turn and with no permadeath inflicted. 7th son shows the golden immortal with a 1 on it. Use my fury, the rest of my team gains perfect immortality, 7th son loses the immortal talisman icon. I think it's because the talisman immortal was set to expire, it's causing the infinite effect to expire. Not sure if the counter on the talisman for rounds left is on anything other than the last round it does this as my fury is usually not built up enough.

OS
    iOS
    hmm.. mine has immortality talismans and I don't think i've seen this. But I'll pay closer attention.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android

as seventh son is my favorite madien album, I'd really like to get him

He looks so awesome!

OS
    iOS
    7th Son’s Exorcise inflicts Permadeath for 1 turn. If you use it on a character with Immortality Talismans and it kills them they always revive (no immunity) like how Immortality Talismans should.

Surely that should kill them full stop? The skill description say’s ‘Inflicts Permadeath for 1 turn’ so surely there should be no reviving if you use it and it kills them? It works properly if 7th Sons attack leaves them with some health. They are sufferong from permadeath. But if the attack kills them they just revive.

Or am I missing something?
    Last edited by 90mphyorker; 04-13-2018 at 02:31 PM.

OS
    iOS
    That's the way permadeth works for all characters, 90mphyorker. If a permadeth strike kills... with immortality active (gold or blue) the character revives.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    When I first noticed this I assumed that the health is removed first and the permadeath applied second. I believe the way it works is that permadeath has to be in place before the character dies to be applied.
    I try to adjust my timing so I hit with permadeath when the character has enough health left I won't kill it, permadeath gets applied, then kill it with the next toon to strike (or the next, or the next depending on how many relics are in play...).

OS
    iOS
    I was starting to think that was the way but i know when I’ve used my Assassin COTD it hasn’t always worked like that. ACOTD has a 75% chance to inflict Permadeath and I know I’ve killed characters with Immortality Talismans and they haven’t revived.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    I was starting to think that was the way but i know when I’ve used my Assassin COTD it hasn’t always worked like that. ACOTD has a 75% chance to inflict Permadeath and I know I’ve killed characters with Immortality Talismans and they haven’t revived.
    Interesting. I use ACotD on every offensive fight, and I don't think I've ever seen him kill characters with Immorality without them reviving. He can do it to GGS and MGS, which have revive passives. But, if an enemy has Immortality without an existing Permadeath effect, my ACotD can't kill them without them reviving. In fact, I also sometimes follow a variation of Tim's approach, where I intentionally avoid a perfect hit with ACotD, in order to leave a sliver of health plus a Permadeath effect, rather than a revived amount of health.
    Last edited by druid138; 04-14-2018 at 01:10 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Maybe I was mistaken. I used to use him a lot on offence but since I started putting a proper defence in Arena and maintaining a higher rank, I can’t use mine. I’ll drop down this week because of the event so I’ll try him again and see.

It was very rare when it happened, which I always found weird. He has a 75% chance (I think) to inflict Permadeath but it would very rarely happen. But I’m sure it did. As I often ran him with Magus Undead Rescuer and I run my ACOTD with 2x Assassin Talisman’s he was capable of massive damage. Sometimes he’d one shot kill characters, so I couldn’t check if he actually inflicted Permadeath.

Against toons with Immortality Talismans if he killed them and they revived sometimes I’d get an extra turns from his passive. But sometimes I wouldn’t which didn’t seem right. Shouldn’t have got an extra turn as they weren’t killed.

I am interested to see if I was mistaken though. Might have happened and might have been a bug which was fixed.