Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

yes finally

a badass eddie worth powering up following weak new additions. My old school eddies like VHE, Aces, and Tailgunner rule over appearance based performance lacking clowns like mystic, hallowed, trooper, the king, etc. All vortex food and waste of skill shards!

21 event soils from a tier 7, tier 6 and vortex got 7SE plus the 27 shards to make him run. rivals VHE? definitely has worthwhile skills and with immortal and chance makes great numbers

will run in arena event heavily

OS
    Android
    This one is fun
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I agree Nicko. I've been trying various talisman sets.. and with the right set up... great character.

Although I see you lost to my Navigator PvP team with 7S Eddie and had to switch back to VHE
    That I did - got cocky and lazy so took a team with no immunity against Astra. Not even 7th Son can overcome stupidity!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    nothing here for now like all last events
    Dupe power
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I pulled one after my third exalted sacrifice, I've been running him almost fully maxed for a few days (running mine with assassin and guard talismans, might go back and make some changes at some point).

The guy is a beast, probably the best all-round Eddie. He's definitely a team supporter though he can still hold his own quite easily. Haven given him a run in arena as well, I can confirm that if your team is set up right, you can easily hold your own against even the toughest defences.

So there we go, an Eddie that finally can rival VH.

Also, can I just say that the animation on that fury is a work of beauty?
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    iOS
    Hey guys, I'm very new to this game and I think I can be very lucky that I got this one from a rare soul last night, now I just need to max and shard him...

What talisman sets do you recommend in general, just assasins and guard or does it depend on the stituation? Which toons work properly with him for PvP/LoL/BNW besides AoP as Nicko said

Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Terregnon View Post
    Hey guys, I'm very new to this game and I think I can be very lucky that I got this one from a rare soul last night, now I just need to max and shard him...

What talisman sets do you recommend in general, just assasins and guard or does it depend on the stituation? Which toons work properly with him for PvP/LoL/BNW besides AoP as Nicko said

Cheers!

wow great start!!! well done
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android

team and talismans

Quote Originally Posted by Terregnon View Post

Cheers!
    using chance and immortal on 7SE

accompanied by gunner child of damned with chance and immortal and 2 extra points per turn-with just these two running through LOL X any color in under a minute

in PVP adding gunner chopper with thief to get fury and power for points with revive block passive, angel of fear with power for points and extra turn first blood passive

points matter so much for the ascend 7th son power skill giving everyone chance to double stats, chance talismans make the chosen one and gunner child blow away opponents FAST and immortal on these two safeguard any attacks from ruining my plans

PVP if other team 7th son goes first or block beneficial effects is present trouble arises for this scheme, otherwise chances are high to win

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, his Fury if way overpowered. Steals all Beneficial Effects and grants Perfect Immortality to all allies for the duration of the battle? Yeah, fuck off. That’s fucked. 1 turn would be great, 3 a bit too much. But duration of the rest of the battle? Too much.

Vampire Hunter Ed got his fury nerfed becsuse it was far too powerful. Which it was Now you bring a new Eddie with this?
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    Since you can stop Perfect Immortality with Permadeth and ignore the steal beneficial effects with block beneficial effects on them, I don't see how it can be broken. It's not impossible to beat.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings